Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I would remove the LA Panthers and San Francisco Pride so we could play more against Edmonton and Seattle. Those two need a proper beating any day and any time.

Words: 30

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

The S69 Tamper Town division is a mess for travel and I blame the jetlag for absolutely all of our issues so far this season. Get rid of Newfoundland and replace them with Colorado, so at least we can do a decent west coast swing.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I would definitely remove Buffalo from our division, as they are always very tough. In their place, give me HAM, Minny, or BAP for obvious competitive reasons.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Let's swap Philadelphia into the North East and send New England to the Atlantic. The new divisions would still kind of make geographical sense, and then all the Atlantic teams would have animal logos. Atlanta, fiery bird; Baltimore, grumpy bird; Manhattan, angry cow; New England, chompy wolf; Tampa Bay, big fish. No more Philadelphia and their weird Thor's Hammer thing to throw off the aesthetic.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

I would personally remove Manhattan from the division because they have our number a lot of the time and I don't like playing them. Give me like idk Toronto instead because they sold everyone. (35 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I'll add anyone just to get rid of Buffalo because they've been bumping us out of the playoffs for the last decade or so. Just let us play against someone else!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I'd remove Winnipeg from my division since it is always so cold there and because there isn't much to do when we are in Town. I'd replace them with Manhattan since New York is one of my favorite place to visit and I would like to there more often.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

I would remove Detroit cause they don't lose. They are continuing their unbelievable play from last season and I don't want to be in the same division as a team that hardly ever loses.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

I would move the Atlanta Inferno into my new division because I'd like the opportunity to whip their hot little bottoms. I've done it once so I know I can do it again. Also if I have to move someone out, then I guess I'm moving the Montreal Patriotes because they're very tough competition right now.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I would punt Calgary (because Calgary, ew Flames.. and Dragons) and replace them with uhhh let's say Montreal, Canada team for Canada team.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

I would remove Edmonton from our division as they just have shut us out when they aren't supposed to do this. Lets put Minnesota back in our division, since that seems a better match up for us.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Id just drop Atlanta and add in Hamilton. I dont think I really have to explain the logic on this one. But I will. Get rid of the toughest opponent and add in the biggest powderpuff.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I think you should remove Calgary and add Baltimore. Basically just take out the best team and replace it with the worst other one we could find. That will help our wins even more.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I would take out Chicago and replace them with New England so the current Northeast division can be reverted to the Great Lakes + Montreal. Like old times.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

SMH as if I know the divisions...
Remove St. Louis and add Newfoundland so we can beat them up. The sting of all of those playoff defeats rings true and I cant get enough domination of them.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]