Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I would replace my own team (The Baltimore Platoon of Baltimore) out of the Atlantic division and put them in the North East Division, replacing the New England Wolfpack of New England. I would make this swap because then we would be in a more flat playing field. I think we'd still ultimately be on the bottom, but the games would be more fun.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

look dawg i do not know or care about any divisions i barely know where atlanta is so we are going to move it to hamilton because i know where hamilton is and will not miss it if it leaves

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I would remove toronto north stars from our divison and grab a better team from the western conference as i dont want to make playoffs this season.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Easy: remove Toronto and send them....somewhere I guess. Not picky, just anywhere else. Toronto verified stinky, 0/10 would recommend keeping in division. Maybe add Seattle? That doesn't make any sense, but their logo is cool.

[Image: banes.png]

I'm getting rid of Detroit and replacing them with Regina. That way we can be top of our division and don't have to deal with Detroit being good

I'm going to pick two teams, but I would remove Texas and New Orleans and replace them with Calgary and Edmonton. They are just a lot geographically closer than the two southern US teams and I think it would create more fun storylines and rivalries.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I would swap out the Calgary Dragons for the Atlanta Inferno because being totally honest I don't love chicken parm and it would be cool to play our expansion bros more often

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023, 02:18 AM by diacope. Edited 1 time in total.)

I've played on almost every team in our division but Newfoundland so definitely take them out because of their strength and add in Regina to balance things out and Vancouver/Yukon will botb have a new Canadian rival

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

for my money im probably removing buffalo just because i think theyve had a couple smelly guys there over the years pee yew add atlanta cos i feel like thered be some good division rival banter between hammy and atlanty

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Honestly, I think the Pacific division could do away with Seattle and replace it with Minnesota, that way the division would actually have some semblance of parity from top to bottom

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I would remove Hamilton for no other reason than the fact that the SHL doesn't need two GTA teams. There are a lot of other places that could be neat to see.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]