Create Account

New Twitter on Site test thread

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

gonna test an image, a gif, and three total responses

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

[Image: c05WS0L.png]

Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!

[Image: Rotating_earth_%28large%29.gif]

Elon > Luke imo

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Posting just in case it's a trick and we are fretting paid for this

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

awoooo

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

So what do we do?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

banana

Tampering Rules
1) You can't just be up there and just doin' a tamper like that.

1a. A tamper is when you

1b. Okay well listen. A tamper is when you tamper the

1c. Let me start over

1c-a. The user is not allowed to do a motion to the, uh, other user, that prohibits the second user from doing, you know, just trying to play the game. You can't do that.

1c-b. Once the user is in the contract, they can't be over here and say to the user, like, "I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna sign you! You better watch your butt!" and then just be like they didn't even do that.

1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to sign and then don't sign, you have to still sign. You cannot not sign. Does that make any sense?

1c-b(2). You gotta be, signing motion with the contract, and then, until you just sign it.

1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can have the contract up here, like this, but then there's the contract you gotta think about.

1c-b(2)-b. Fairuza Tamper hasn't been in any movies in forever. I hope she wasn't typecast as that racist lady in American History X.

1c-b(2)-b(i). Oh wait, she was in The Waterboy too! That would be even worse.

1c-b(2)-b(ii). "get in mah bellah" -- Adam Water, "The Waterboy." Haha, classic...

1c-b(3). Okay seriously though. A tamper is when the user makes a move that, as determined by, when you do a move involving the contract and rink of

2) Do not do a tamper please.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I DEMAND TO FET PAID FOR THIS

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

[Image: CYR20DV.jpg]

Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I did three posts...its called boundary testing.

@Keven how come we don't play TFT anymore?

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Will twitter still be paid?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]