Create Account

Part 2 of James Dion interview media.

We are back here on Renegade TV for part 2 of our look into the life and times of new S69 draftee James Dion! Stay tuned after for our special ticket deal of the week!

Without further adieu let us continue!

Reeves: So we were quite team based before, but now we are going to get a bit more personal shall we say. The questions will get more home life based.. Are you ready?

James: ready, willing and able!

Reeves: Alright so question 1 of the more personal questions… do you have any pets?

James: Well as a kid yes, I did have pets, my dad had 2 Yellow labs at a time. One older and one a few years younger, such good dogs all 3 that were around when i was home he has the 2 who are left still there! As far as now goes, currently I’ve got a pair of dogs, a german shepard and a yellow lab. The Yellow Lab’s name is Doc after my great aunt's old dog my dad and family enjoyed having around, which is why my dad had labs himself as I mentioned earlier. The Shepard is named Sheppy because it sound unique and i'm bad at giving names. Both are younger dogs like 4 or 5 and incredibly well trained.

Reeves: So with you on the road so much, if you dont mind me asking, how do you take care of them?

James: Well im lucky to have a loving girlfriend who looks after them and if she is off for whatever reason doing something that day or visiting me at a game away or whatever, my best friend has a key to the house and he goes in and takes care of them. Or my dad will come over if he is by.

Reeves: Well sometimes it takes a village to raise pets too!

*both laugh*

Reeves: What is your favorite starter pokemon?

James: Oh lord, there have been so damn many. Well, I played one of those from many years ago, it was Black and White series of games. Emboar or whatever the starting version of it was, that is the evolution line that is my favorite from all of Pokemon history.

Reeves: Getting back to reality, where is one place on earth you’d like to visit.

James: You know, I really haven’t been much of a traveler for fun. As much as I travel for sports and stuff it just kinda burns me out. I guess just going to an Arsenal game over in England because I am an Arsenal fan and my dad is a 1% owner so we get a suite whenever he goes. I’ve always been told I can use it when I want and I will after I retire so yeah absolutely I’ll go to England someday now that I think a little deeper on it.

Reeves: What is one business investment that you would like to make?

James: Gonna sound odd but I am going to stay in England on back to back answers. I’d love to have so much money I could take a team through some of the English ranks to get to the premier league. It is quite profitable to just get to and stay in the prem. But you really gotta have bankroll to do that so it will really be late in my career when all the sponsorships and other investments have paid off and I have a ton of money. Even then, I need a personal consortium to have the funds. But I’ll spare the detais i’ve thought through. It’s an English football team.

Reeves: You call it Soccer or Football then? You seem to be quite the fan.

James: Oh i mean i’m still American though, it’s soccer to me. Ever since we beat England in the Quarters in 2026 I’ve always said it’s soccer now.

Reeves: haha, getting outside reality a little, how long would you survive a Zombie apocalypse?

James: Well if i can’t get to my Uncles back in Illinois not damn long, I only have the 1 shotgun for home defense and i don’t have that much ammo just 1 box, ‘cause if i need more than that i’m in trouble haha. I also need to much food, I don’t know if I could eat flesh or whatever to survive so put me down for maybe a couple days.

Reeves: Who is your all time favorite cartoon character.

James: Great question, There was this show from my Dads time called Family Guy, very funny first like 10 seasons. Stewie was my favorite character from the series for sure.

Reeves: Easy question for you, have you ever met a celebrity?

James: Well depending on your standards im the son of one.

*both laugh*

James: but seriously, meeting famous people or whatever doesn’t phase me. It’s a spoiled thing i’m sure from growing up around famous baseball players and running around with them everyday. I just grew up with like, they are all human if that makes sense. But I will say as far as being an upcoming celebrity myself. I have always tried to do what my dad told me, which is, sign every autograph you can. I always do try, I feel really bad when someone doesn’t get an autograph if they want it. I really appreciate the fans who come out and watch us, well I appreciate all of them, but I can show it in that autograph way to the ones who come out. Now of course i’m human and I have a limit. Eventually I get hand cramps haha. Which is why I get people to send me their info via email. I send them an autograph card, poster or something when I get an off day.

Reeves: Oh so do you spend off days working technically?

James: I mean yeah, if you wanna call that working then sure. I keep a stack of a couple hundred of my baseball and hockey cards, and player or team posters each to send to people should I ever run out of hand strength after practice or game or run out of time and I have to send the team rep to try and find people. Once I get the stuff I sign things and the GF or my best friend i mentioned earlier will drop them at the post office if i can’t. I’ve had my agent do it before haha.

Reeves: What is your favorite show on Netflix?

James: I don’t really have a favorite show on Netflix or any streaming service really. I like watching docu series or lone standing documentaries more than watching TV shows. My favorite of those is anything sports or business really.

Reeves: What is your biggest pet peeve?

James: oooh biggest pet peeve, oh god, probably when people can’t seem to have a strong opinion on something. Like they say one thing, then you say anything  else and I mean anything else and then they flip to agree with you even if you just stated an opinion not a fact or anything.

Reeves: Who is your favorite musician?

James: Eminem, no question, I love listening to him. I listen to him before games a lot

Reeves: What is your favorite holiday?

James: hmmm, tough one to think on. Probably christmas. A very generic answer but I love it because it isnt in baseball season and we don’t play on christmas here in SHL so I get to take a break from everything and spend a bunch of time with family and give gifts and such. Everyone at my dads house has a whole pile of things to get on Christmas morning. Even the adults.

Reeves: Did you have a favorite or best restaurant where you grew up?

James: So it isn’t actually where I grew up per say, it’s where my dad did. It’s a place called Jaenickies hot dog stand. They have the best hot dogs on cheese fries ever. People usually say it’s gross I like hot dogs because of what it is made of or whatever. I say two things to those people. 1.) the native people of this country didnt waste the animal and neither should we 2.) Whatever it is, it tastes damn good.

Reeves: How do you feel about Pineapple on Pizza?
James: Punishable by never having pizza again. You should be banned from the establishment you got it from hahaha.

Reeves: So should it not be sold then? Or offered?

James: No, it should be offered, but if you do get it it’s like a gotcha thing, and you get your face put on the wall and you get kicked out.

Reeves: my man feels STRONG on that. Next question, will start to lean back toward sports a little…. What is your big hobby outside of sports?

James: Video games absolutely, I am a big gamer to be honest. I try and play when I can

Reeves: If you could play a 3rd sport professionally what would you play?

James: Basketball, I played all 3 freshman year of highschool and it was WAY too much, but I love the game. I watch highlight film of my Grandpa a lot to be honest. He was a great player back in his day, always did the smaller things like rebounding and such, wasnt a sexy player just had really good hands and played good defense.

Reeves: What is your favorite pro sports memory so far? Can be either this or baseball.

James: Getting drafted to my majors Hockey draft in the first round here to Texas, and i’m not blowing smoke and i’ll tell you why. Baseball is my first sport I don’t think it’s a secret. There was much doubt about wheter or not I could cut it in hockey at the same elite level as I do baseball. I think personally I can do both at an elite level, going in round 1 proved that other people see I can do this at the level I know i can.

Reeves: Alright one more as we wrap up part 2 here on Renegade TV. Do you want to stay a forward or if you COULD would you play Defense or goalie?

James: Like if it was my choice, im gonna stay center because I like helping my teammates and creating. But if i had to choose something else it’d be defense. I kinda mentioned with my grandpa earlier I respect the grinders in sports, the people who dont score much but are hyper important to teams.

Reeves: Well that is part two of my interview with new Texas Renegade James Dion! For James Dion I am Big Country Reeves saying thank you and we’ll see you next time on Renegade TV!

1844 words RTG

Can I have also your adress and your mother's name? Just in case haha!

Solide media, happy to have you onboard Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]