Create Account

PPLG esq.

This is probably a terrible idea, but I'm going to do it anyway just for the hell of it.

I have heard the rumors of a shitposting slenderman that used to roam these forums, preying on the weak and feeble minded...trouncing those who would take a dump upon the GM's of the world simply because they weren't selected in the first round despite their deepest desires.

I challenge to summon the myth that is the "mighty" @Pingy Pingu.  The terrorizing phenomenon that makes people speak his name in hushed whispers.  If this is the same presence I have seen in Tamp Bay that is easily rattled by a robot, I laugh.  I LAUGH in the face of this danger.  I challenge the master of the thunderdome to come forth.  That justice be done upon him so that in his pokemon confusion he can continue to ping back anything and everyone that may have disturbed his slumber.

An enigma.  A myth.  A fabrication of things to be feared of.   He whom is feared, this @Pingy Pingu is no more than a mouse fart on the wind and I doubt we shall ever see his return!  

Hit me, with your best shot you overgrown web-toed Bigfoot paranormal wannabe!

(This is completely satire.  I really have nothing wrong with Pingy, just an fyi)

[Image: Shortfin-mako-shark-seas.jpg]

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2023, 07:21 PM by slothfacekilla.)

[Image: 000581002]

oh dear god why won't it auto size

[Image: slothfacedkillashl.gif]
thanks @Ragnar and his wife, and @Accka
[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I feel like you're my clone sometimes

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

oogly boogly

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
Toki Wartooth
Drafted 6th round, 35th overall SMJHL by Kelowna
SMJHL S19 President Cup
Drafted 2nd Round, 21st Overall by Toronto North Stars
S35 Champion

-Nathan Explosion btw, semi-decent career but didn't keep track of it

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@Pingy Pingu LET THE CHAMPION COME FORTH

[Image: zN6tB52.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2023, 10:37 AM by scudmuffin19.)

01-24-2023, 06:11 PMChevy Wrote:
This is probably a terrible idea, but I'm going to do it anyway just for the hell of it.

I have heard the rumors of a shitposting slenderman that used to roam these forums, preying on the weak and feeble minded...trouncing those who would take a dump upon the GM's of the world simply because they weren't selected in the first round despite their deepest desires.

I challenge to summon the myth that is the "mighty" @Pingy Pingu.  The terrorizing phenomenon that makes people speak his name in hushed whispers.  If this is the same presence I have seen in Tamp Bay that is easily rattled by a robot, I laugh.  I LAUGH in the face of this danger.  I challenge the master of the thunderdome to come forth.  That justice be done upon him so that in his pokemon confusion he can continue to ping back anything and everyone that may have disturbed his slumber.

An enigma.  A myth.  A fabrication of things to be feared of.   He whom is feared, this @Pingy Pingu is no more than a mouse fart on the wind and I doubt we shall ever see his return!  

(This is completely satire.  I really have nothing wrong with Pingy, just an fyi)
LOL RATIO + UR BALD + NO MAIDENS + TOUCH GRASS + SKOOMINA + TYPEG + LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DEEZ

i also do not have anything against chevy and love him very much <3

01-25-2023, 10:37 AMscudmuffin19 Wrote:
01-24-2023, 06:11 PMChevy Wrote:

LOL RATIO + UR BALD + NO MAIDENS + TOUCH GRASS + SKOOMINA + TYPEG + LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DEEZ

Tell me you're a try hard without telling me you're a try hard.

01-25-2023, 10:38 AMChevy Wrote:
01-25-2023, 10:37 AMscudmuffin19 Wrote: LOL RATIO + UR BALD + NO MAIDENS + TOUCH GRASS + SKOOMINA + TYPEG + LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DEEZ

Tell me you're a try hard without telling me you're a try hard.
[Image: no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif]