Create Account

SHL S69 Regular Season D1 Resim

Good morning SHL!

Very late on Monday night, following the sim of Day 1 of the regular season, it was discovered that the file used for the sim was an incorrect version which did not include any team’s updates from this past weekend. Since this was the first update cycle of the regular season, it included a number of very large updates (including unbanking updates for several rookies, who initially played those games with 425 TPE capped builds).

The correct file, including the updates, was located, and in accordance with past precedent, Head Office voted to resim Day 1 with the correct file. This resim was completed yesterday (Tuesday 1/24) prior to the Day 2 sim.

This was communicated to GMs prior to the resim taking place, and is being posted here for full transparency. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me on the site or on Discord.

Have a great day/season/year!

On behalf of SHL Head Office
- Jess

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

My player did better but my fantasy team did worse, balanced as all things should be.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

This was the right call, but I still choose to blame HO for all of my losses

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Good call

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Im gonna win the cup

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

No disrespect to the preds, I'm a firm believer that Nashville sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Hawks of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Hawks play great hockey it's just not fair.

If the Hawks lose again I will face that the Preds deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Hawks and the NHL.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

This kid's fucking jacked. Thick, dense, built whatever you wanna call him he's got it. Legs thicker than my chest, and shoulders wider than my wingspan. Making full use of his frame and with the golden flow to top it off. He dwarfed us all. Bonafide stallion.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

01-25-2023, 12:02 PMRAmenAmen Wrote: This was the right call, but I still choose to blame HO for all of my losses

This is the right take

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

01-25-2023, 12:01 PMSburbine Wrote: My player did better but my fantasy team did worse, balanced as all things should be.
same

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Interesting.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-25-2023, 12:52 PMsve7en Wrote: Interesting.

Definitely Interesting i was involved last time too.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

01-25-2023, 01:22 PMRangerjase Wrote:
01-25-2023, 12:52 PMsve7en Wrote: Interesting.

Definitely Interesting i was involved last time too.

@WannabeFinn clean up your administration

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

It was rigged

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I went from 7 points to 3 points someone fine @scudmuffin19 for this

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

01-25-2023, 02:56 PMBfine Wrote: I went from 7 points to 3 points someone fine @scudmuffin19 for this
How tf i catch a stray in this smh

[Image: sobchak.png]