Create Account

S68 SHL Award Nominees

01-27-2023, 09:43 PMsve7en Wrote:
01-27-2023, 09:36 PMRangerjase Wrote: its actually a great suggestion

Oh the idea is great, it came from someone that actively dismissed the media put out this season that did that.

those are two different things.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

01-27-2023, 09:48 PMRangerjase Wrote:
01-27-2023, 09:43 PMsve7en Wrote: Oh the idea is great, it came from someone that actively dismissed the media put out this season that did that.

those are two different things.

Interpretation of what I said might have been a little fuzzy mb

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2023, 10:40 PM by jeffie43. Edited 1 time in total.)

God forbid two players have incredible seasons and both get recognized for it jfc grow up guys

01-27-2023, 08:51 PMnotorioustig Wrote: @jay2233 it's ok buddy, next time just set the assists record as well as the goal and points records and you might have a shot at MVP
Not sure if you're aware but there's actually awards to recognize players who set goals and points records here https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=1715 and here https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=316

@jay2233 Congrats on the great season, you've built a great player and I'm sure these aren't the last awards you will win, hope this doesn't get you down <3

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

6 pages? I assume all the posts are just praising Makela. Thanks y'all. It means a lot.

I’m just waiting for the SHL Awards Committee Thunderdome to be started

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]