Create Account

Valpix's International Hockey Bible

Anyone who has ever been in an LR with me knows how downright obsessed I am with international hockey... Well, this season I started tracking every single IIHF tournament in a spreadsheet, with team pages and updated stats/standings for each national team playing in IIHF tournaments this year! I feel like people here would enjoy it maybe so I'm sharing it here...there's even a tab for international hat tricks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I cannot stress enough how cool this is, or how much you've forced me to learn about international hockey

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Mexico did not have a good hockey experience last few tourneys did they

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

01-27-2023, 07:53 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: Mexico did not have a good hockey experience last few tourneys did they
Their men's U20s were incredibly lucky to get promoted last year (hosted the DIII tournament and upset a frankly-just-objectively-better Australia team in the knockouts) and lightning did not strike twice haha, once they got bodied by CT they were basically cooked

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Pretty cool summary, thanks! Fun fact: international hockey was what originally got me interested in the sport, long before I started watching NHL.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Wow that's some great work!

Love watching the U17-U18-U20 so might have a look sometime at your file Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]