Create Account

What A Start From Kale Salad
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 01:21 PM by Duga. Edited 1 time in total.)

Maine Timber
1st Line Center
(6ft 2in)(210 LBS)
Offensive Build
Kale Salad

Kale has had an amazing start to the season, He's pretty much at 2 points a game with 11 GP and 21 Points which is absolutely remarkable.
The way he's able to move around defenders and let off the quick shot or get the puck to the open man is just mesmerizing. One thing he makes sure defenders know is he's not afraid to lay the body,
He may be the skillful type but that doesn't take away from his natural size and strength.
Through the past years and the start of this one you can tell Kale has solidified himself as a top-tier player in the SMJHL and one big question that most will be asking is whether he can make it in the big league or if he won't be able to stand the pressure.
I think any team could use Kale. He's a strong skillful center that can fill your depth for the first year and truly compete for the 1st-2nd line.
If you're in a rebuild then for sure this is your guy, He will be able to start facing you in the right direction. 
Kales is not gonna be greedy and shoot if it's not the best shot no, he's always looking for that open man and sometimes he should create a rebound with a shot off the goalie.
Playing the 1st line Center role in any league is going to be challenging but where it stands right now Kale has made it clear he is ready for it and isn't gonna back down.
Which is another reason why I see him being able to do really good in the SHL, yes it's a bold statement since this is only juniors but even then I can see the talent and passion he has to make an impact
on any team that picks him up.
Kale is playing at a very impressive level right now. He's showing why he's one of the best playmakers in the league while still being able to put up some goals. When Kale is on the ice opposing teams will
send their best players to try and do everything they can to stop him from making a good scoring chance, Once he picks the puck up if you're not reacting with a 0.1ms reaction time it's gonna be a hard time to
stop him. He's able to quickly burst right by players which makes them look slow even tho there are still very fast skaters, 1 on 1 is dangerous due to his stick handling if you give him too much time and space you
have next to a 0% chance of stopping him.
One thing I've learned over the last couple of weeks, was the speed, shot, and playmaking of Kale Salad. It was truly mind-blowing seeing the way he's able to make these plays out of nothing. Cross ice dish to the open player without looking I don't really understand how but right then and there I knew he was something special.

While we're taking a look at Kale let's look at how they're doing as a team, So far Maine is 2nd in the league they are 8-3-0 with 16 points and a Point % of 0.727. They are definitely going strong right now,
Showing that they are gonna be a force to reckon with this season. All players have been contributing a huge amount to this run so far and I'm sure they're just as ready to keep it going.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

Had to swap to light mode to read but was a good read! 

Thanks for featuring me in an article!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

02-01-2023, 12:47 PMKaleSalad Wrote: Had to swap to light mode to read but was a good read! 

Thanks for featuring me in an article!
Haha Sorry about that i’m gonna try and fix that now

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)