Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #2 - Top 6 Teams Of Pre-Season
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2023, 01:19 PM by CptSquall. Edited 2 times in total.)

The preseason started really well for a couple of teams, Others might have hoped for a better outcome and some are just tied in the middle.

Starting with the first place team in the preseason is Detroit Falcons, They went 7-0-0 which is obviously what everyone is going for, and couldn't have hoped for a better start.
The top points scorer for Detroit was The Terrence with 15 points in 7 games just remarkable. Their starting goalie Jeff Newman stood on his head averaging 1.29 goals against and an S% of 0.926, He saved 113 out of 122 shots.

Following up right behind Detroit is Kelowna Knights, They went 5-1-1 with 11 points just 3 behind Detroit. Kelowna played phenomenally threw the preseason their top point scorer was Jacques Hammer, They had 11 points in 7 games, and Kelowna was quite pleased with his performance as well as everyone.
Sea Jebus had an S% of 0.901 and 2.28 goals against average, definitely a crucial part of their success.

Ending off the top 3 is Anchorage Armada, They went 5-2-0 only 1 point behind Kelowna. I'm sure they wished they could've squeezed out 2 more points. Armada's top scorer was Bruno Tooyo matching Hammer with 11 points in 7 games. They truly played amazingly through this preseason.
August Von Hecht played well with an S% of 0.898 and 2.86 goals against average. He may not have gotten the S% he wanted but was still able to hold his own and get his team the wins they need.

In 4th Caroline Kraken, they tied Armada with 10 points, They also went 5-2-0 their leading point scorer is Adam Prpich who had 8 points in 7 games, and Adam had a shooting percentage of 25.0%. The starting goalie was outstanding he averaged 1.89 goals against average and an S% of 0.936, I just can't believe my eyes what an outstanding performance by Elias Adelberg.

Quebec city Citadelles are in 5th they went 4-3-0 with 8 points they had a point percentage of 0.571. Their leading points scorer was Smurfunkel Dothe, He had 7 points 3 goals 4 assists in 7 games. His total shots on goal were 15 he had a 20.0% shooting percentage averaging 17:26 on ice per game. The starting goalie for Quebec City is Walter Sobchak, he had a 0.897 save percentage and averaged 2.73 goals against, They saved 166 out of 185 shots against with only 19 goals against.

To round it out we have Newfoundland Berserkers, They went 3-3-1 with 7 points in the preseason. Their leading point scorer was Guinness O'Bigbers they had 7 points in 7 games with 5 goals and 2 assists. They had a shooting percentage of 18.5% while shooting 27 shots on goal, Average time on ice is 17:25 per game. Newfoundland's starting goalie is Tummy Hurts, They had a save percentage of 0.884 and averaged 3.03 goals against. Tummy saved 160 out of 181 shots only getting scored on 21 times throughout this preseason.

All teams played great, Best of luck in the regular season!

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

Approved, +5 TPE to @Duga

[Image: CptSquall.gif]