Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,

(Action!)
After seeing your last game, a local film director decided to make your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make with your teammates? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S69 SMJHL Rookies (S70 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, February 5th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

I think given the start of our season, then this movie would certainly be worthy of a thriller. It could be about belligerent hockey players struggling from a hard start to be able to make it to the top. That the main character in the film might be our team goalkeeper who would go into this battle as leader.

The movie would most likely be a team vacation gone wrong. It's one of those movies that uses a specific fear to target the audience. It would be ironic if the hockey team was stuck in the Arctic circle just as the Titanic had once been. They're good on the ice, aren't they?

We will be remaking ALL yes ALL of the fast and furious movies starring the Yukon Malamutes, AKA Fast and Furriest. Because Family.

Instead of cars, we will be driving around in tricked out zambonis, taking the part of Dom (Vin Diesel) will be Fluw.

Get ready for the best 10 movies you will ever see.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

The movie the team would be creating would be a recreate of Giligans Island. The whole team would be out on a relaxing vacation on one of our very few weeks off, and we encounter a huge storm and are swept off to an abandoned island to live off the land and survive.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Jurassic Bark, the heart warming movie about a Cave Child's dog frozen in time only to be found by the cave child's great descendant and raised with love while trying to avoid government scientists who want to get the dog for testing. Only in theaters this Christmas.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I think we would be doing a star wars movie, it would be a recreate and could lead threw the ups and downs that we’ve had this season to kinda reflect how we’ve done in the year so far, I’d say the main character would be Erik our captain just due to his presence.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

The Yukon Malamutes are on the bus to their next game when out of nowhere zombies start to pour through the tree line, armed with their hockey sticks, will these pups make it through the hordes to the safe zones?

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

It would be horrible, no doubt. Of course Elena would insist that her teammates do their own stunts and direct the shittiest Steven Seagal level type of movie.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Underdog sports story. We need a real challenge to overcome, something personal to a character but also relatable to the audience. Given the target demographic will likely be a young adult, so Gen Z, maybe the challenge to be overcome will be an athlete having to call their doctor to schedule a follow up appointment for a knee injury.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Easy! It would be a remake of Predator where we each play one of the badass mercenaries.

Naturally Robin would play the role of Dutch.

@domffl would play Dillon. *insert powerful muscular handshake here*

@Ruggsy would for sure be Blain aka the Sexual Tyrannosaurus.

@apollorion would play Billy, the ultimate bad ass tracker.

@NYR73 would play Poncho, the heavy ordinance expert.

And finally, @Zerg would play Hawkins, the comedian. Also, he dies first. Sorry Zerg.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I know this might be considered "low hanging fruit" but we would absolutely re-write Jurassic Park where the dinosaurs win. There would be no stopping us. A nightmare for others and a fulfilled prophecy for us.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

The movie will be a crime drama, much like the Departed. Nogoalov will be the lead actor but unfortunately he will die in the middle of the film in a big reveal, leaving Ace Lightning as the true underdog star (played by Matt Damon).

Okay, but I'm actually in film school.
I honestly have no idea what anyone would want to cast Wisconsin in, as she lacks any outward personality. She's a silent killer, ya know? I mean, unless you want an action film, but even then I think she'd just have a complete disinterest in it.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

The roster of the Colorado Raptors would produce a wildlife documentary movie series focused on the daily life as a Raptor. This would be filmed directly inside the Colorado Raptors facilities, featuring all players in staff going on about their normal business with interviews of the Roster answering the questions of the baffled Paleontologists.