Create Account

Great Britain announces new co-overlord
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 11:03 AM by PremierBromanov. Edited 1 time in total.)

Uk From His Majesty's Desk Uk

Great Britain is pleased to announce our new hire @McGriddy10! McGriddy will be our new Co-Federation Head. We are super excited to have such an eager and dedicated new user to our ranks, to steer Great Britain towards victory, in the name of King whatshisface! If you would like to experience such bliss and get experience running teams, consider contacting your congressman or something and GM a WJC team, or your local Federation Head to see if they need help

[Image: original.jpeg]

10,000 words ready for grading

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

#newuprisinginthecolonies

Congrats McGriddy! Good luck Great Britain!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Congrats!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Thanks so much, gentlemen, it means a lot to me that I am making an impact on people just by being active and dedicated to my teams and now my Federation.

TEX TEX TEX.

GO TREES

GO GREAT BRITAIN

Renegades Timber Uk

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

Grats!