Create Account

S69 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

Well it didn't take long for this goalie to get the boot from the DJ duties. Once again Tibuk has proved his musical tastes are not what one could describe as...horrible. It started by playing some upbeat pump up music from the 80s. "Pump up the Jam" was getting everyone going and into the game, however after a few renditions with it teams asked for something else. Unsure what to play Tibuk threw on a slower beat to try and get a mellow going. Sadly he accidentally hit the Celine Dion tracks and walked away not realizing what he had put on. During the warm up it became painfully obvious what was going to be playing. Player were in tears as Celine hit the crescendo of "My heart will go on". Getting off the ice it was nothing but sad players and a disapproving coach. It took a few motivational speeches to get the boys back ready to play and ready to go. In the aftermath of this disaster Tibuk had all permissions revoked from the playlists and has been instructed to take up singing if he wants to contribute musically any longer.

Lessons are 10-11 on Tuesday morning Gnome Dab

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Oh, music. I like music. So, first considering this, I didn't think I listened to music that would be good for a pregame, but actually I think I've got a solid list.

1. Operation - Jamie T
I love Jamie T as a writer, I think it's a damn shame that he never caught on outside of England, but he's brilliant. And the thing about this song is that it somehow always makes me think of sports imagery. I wrote the start of my soccer light novel while listening just to Panic Prevention and always imagined this song playing in the back of them playing.

2. Kakatte Koi Yo - NakamuraEmi
Look, this was probably the most hype shit I've heard in anime when I first heard it at the end of Megalobox. I'm adding it in.

3. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) - My Chemical Romance
How are you not running through a wall with this playing?

4. Zatoichi - Denzel Curry
I had a different song here, but then I remembered this existed.

5. MORE - K/DA
Just to round it off, here's more weeb shit. I just really like the Akali verse.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

The first song that’s appearing on the playlist comes from Willow herself. It’s going to be Din tid kommer by Håkan Hellström, a song she found because of her uncle Gunnar. The song is about how your time will come eventually and that you need to be patient to unlock the things that are meant for you. Regina is rebuilding right now so we’ll hopefully unlock that title eventually. The second song on the playlist is Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston. It’s on the playlist because it is so bad the team rushes out of the locker room to practice instead of hearing it. The third song on the playlist will be IT Is The End by Ice Nine Kills because there’s a murderous clown in the corner of the bathroom on the 3rd floor and we play it to appease him. The fourth song is Sell Out by Reel Big Fish so that we can meet our ska quota for the season otherwise we lose our checkerboard funding. The fifth and final song is In The End by Black Veil Brides because it’s from an album about being warriors and fighting back against those stronger.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Every home game of the season, the Quebec City Citadelles give one player the opportunity to pick the day's playlist. Nathan Cormier was pretty excited to put together his playlist when the day came since he is quite a big music fan and always has his earbuds in. I would say five of his favourite songs for the playlist are

Invaders Must Die - The prodigy

The first one up definitely gives you the right mindset for a home game just by looking at the title. the song also goes pretty hard too

Til I collapse - Eminem

A little different than the last but still a good pump-up song in its own right.

All I do Is Win - DJ Fuck Face

great song for the right vibes but just pretend the vocals are programmed. I mean they're so autotuned they might as well be apple's male siri voice model.

Bleed It Out - Linking Park

good, easy beat to get in the groove.

Highway To The Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins

Need I really elaborate on this one?

The Armada song list is an absolute electric factory
Song 1 - I just had Sex - now this one is the starting banger that we roll out when we walk into the locker room. Does this have anything to do with the orgies that we have prior to jumping on hte bus? probably. but does it get the juice flowing? Probably not. Big time song
Song 2 - Song 2 - if your second song is not song 2 then you are doing the second song wrong. we are a team of class and as such this is always the second song that comes on.
song 3 - get low - another classic banger. coaches required this one to make it known we need to get low to skate better
song 4- 4 minutes - this one is a bit premature but since we are a team that had @Acsolapon it this is something we are use to.
song 5 - tequila - this is self explanatory.

The Quebec City Citadelles warmup playlist is fire. The five songs on the Quebec City Citadelles warm up play list are:
Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
Pump it by the Black Eyed Peas
Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes
The Final Countdown by Europe

Party in the USA is impossible to listen to without getting up and dancing, so it is perfect to dance around and get loose to. Sexy and I know it is actually a great core exercise, as the wiggle wiggle wiggle part of the dance takes a significant amount of ab flexing. This is done for strength. Pump it begins the player's ritual of getting pumped up for game time. Mo Bamba is a classic song that's impossible not to sing along to, which wakes up the team's vocal chords, and people like to jump around to it. And the final countdown is a classic pregame warmup song.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Okay, so I’m incredibly basic as hell, and when I think warm up hockey songs, I think about playing ball hockey in my garage when I was like 8-13 years old, and this is probably what we’d have on in the LR.

1) Blur- Song 2. Just a classic. Was most people’s go to “goal song”. Just a classic hype song

2) Rednex- Cotton Eyed Joe. Where did this song come from? Where did it go?? I don’t know, but it’s going to be playing in our locker room

3) The let’s get ready to rumble song. The one from space jam? Yeah great intro.

4) Tag Team- Whoomp There it is. Good tune. Classic one.

5) How about the space jam theme. Great song, sometimes it pops into my head and I have to put it on.

Anyway, that’s my top 5. Not really a top five, just straight off the top of my head.

Songs Included in the Quebec City Citadelles Music Playlist:

1. Gens du pays (Quebec Unofficial National Anthem): Putting this on is always a way for players to realize who they represent and make them want to play hard for their fans and providence/city.

2. Heart of courage- Two Steps from Hell: This song doesn't have any lyrics at all but the up and down of the orchestra is just beautiful and a way to lock in pre game.

3. Turn Down for What- DJ Snake & Lil Jon: This classic turn up song is a banger regardless of how old it is and is a way to get your heart rate up.

4. ThunderStruck- ACDC: Need I say more? This song is time tested and still holds strong.

5. Til I Collapse- Eminem: A hype up list wouldn't be complete without this song. Even with its age its still played in gyms and in headphones all over the world.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

[Image: wxJi3CE.png]

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

1. Skyrim soundtrack
2. Drake entire album
3. Bonjovi living on a prayer
4. Bear tooth the lines
5. Wiz Khalifa black and yellow

The reason for these songs are they are absolute bangers and the Skyrim soundtrack well it’s epic. Pump up the team for wins which will definitely always happen after we finish these songs. The team becomes unstoppable and there is nothing the enemy can do about it. When you are a certified gangster at all times. Legitimately at the end of the day there’s nothing y’all can say about our music either as wiz khalifa is a certified hood classic regardless what song it is. Bon jovi obvious classic even the fans get tired of but not the boys when we are absolutely decimating the shit out of everybody for long sim streaks. At the end of the day we got music playing in the locker room and that’s the way she goes. lfg timber!!!

163 words

[Image: hype.png]

One time the Yukon malamutes left the pregame song list up to their Stitch obsessed captain. Sydney Shaw. Here were the first 5 songs of that playlist.
1. Can You Feel the Love Tonight from the movie The Lion King
A classic song that really unites the team and evokes a loving spirit into the arena.
2. A Whole New World from the movie Aladdin
This song is the best to stretch to, and do not forget the over exaggerated hand and arm motions.
3. Let It Go from the movie Frozen
The perfect song to practice slap shots with. Just let it go... into the net
4. Surface Pressure from the movie Encanto
A thrilling and emotional song to heighten the senses during the pregame skate
5. Beauty and the Beast from the movie Beauty and the Beast
This song is for the last few left on ice in the final 2 minutes, a great cool down.

Ultimately, Shaw felt like her team would be on a whole other level once they connected on the emotional Disney level.

She also lost her playlist making rights after the game, the GM is now taking formal complaints, I mean questions.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Oh this is a good one! Robin is all about the hype and getting into a groove so we'd have to go straight to the Simpsons meme beats.

Dankmus - Put it in H.

I dare you to listen to this absolute banger and NOT agree "Zagreb ebnom zlotnik diev!".

Dankmus - Eat this Pie.

We are about to play a game man. Don't eat that pie! You need to be fit for fight, not a big fat slob from springfield! But hey, if it gets eaten its really its own damned fault!

Dankmus - Putting Challenge

I am Carvallo. You have chosen a 3-wood, may I suggest a putter? 3-wood. Now enter the force of your swing. YOU HAVE ENTERED POWERDRIVE!

Dankmus - Yes!

Trust me, it'll be funny when we are all old men.

Dankmus - Dr. Zeius

Oh my god, I was wrong! It was pre-warmups all along! We have to finish with this absolute masterpiece. I love you doctor Zeius!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Music plays an important role in setting the tone and getting players pumped up before a big game. Here's a list of five songs that are often found on a pre-game playlist and the reasons why they're played:

"Lose Yourself" by Eminem - This song has become a classic pump-up anthem, with its empowering lyrics and high-energy beat inspiring players to give it their all.

"Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - With its catchy chorus and upbeat beat, this song is sure to get players moving and ready to take on the competition.

"Jump" by Van Halen - This classic rock anthem is a staple of pre-game playlists, its upbeat guitar riff and high-energy rhythm getting players fired up and ready to take on the field.

"Remember the Name" by Fort Minor - This song is all about making a statement and leaving a lasting impression, making it a perfect choice for getting players in the right mindset before a big game.

"I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas - This upbeat party anthem is guaranteed to get players dancing and feeling good, putting them in a positive and energetic state of mind before the game.

These songs are not only great for getting players pumped up, but also for creating a fun and upbeat atmosphere in the locker room before the game. Whether it's the lyrics, beat, or overall energy of the songs, they all serve to get players in the right mindset for competition

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Just like Shaggy mentioned, we all argued until we came to the agreement that we swap the person providing the playlist every day. So, when it is my turn, I bum everyone out with shitty Midwest emo music. But we need to string together some wins, so I break out the Nu Metal Hype playlist. Hit them with some nostalgia before I get them ready to run through the wall.

1. Limp Bizkit – Full Nelson
2. KoRn – Got the Life
3. Slipknot – Before I Forget
4. Likin Park – One Step Closer
5. Limp Bizkit – Break Stuff

Say what you will about Fred Durst but that man held the entirety of Woodstock ’99 in the palm of his hands and he burnt that whole damn thing down. Throw in some classics like Likin Park and KoRn to get the blood pumping. But ultimately opening with Full Nelson and ending on Break Stuff is going to have the front office needing to fix the locker room. Sorry…

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]