Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #4 - Celebrity Boxing

Celebrity boxing is the new biggest thing for players to get themselves a big payday.
Who on your team should be in the next celebrity boxing match? Who should they fight and why? What is the venue and event like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S69 SMJHL Rookies (S70 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, February 12th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

This is a no brainer. The player with the most grit and strength on the Yukon malamutes, willing to fight any man, animal, robot, or ghost. Josh Latreille.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

I agree with Alvin, This IS a no brainer. The player with the most grit and strength on the Yukon malamutes, willing to fight any man, animal, robot, or ghost. Josh Latreille. Lets go Josh!!!!

Oh easy. David Doug would fight someone very big and mean who would kick his butt. I wanna see David Doug cry. He doesn’t help me stop pucks.

I'm going to have to give this to Weber, Absolute tank this one is doesn't matter what you are they ready to throw it down!

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

Fresh off the trade, we're sending out Luca Pane. Trial by fire for the newcomer, he has to box none other than Newfoundland's own Shannon Tweed. It will be held in our very own Mary Brown's Centre and Pane wins by Knock Out in the first. Everyone in the crowd turns on Pane. It gets ugly.. it was a terrible idea and someone's probably going to get fired for it honestly... NOT ME.. just someone.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

Jiggle E. Puff is the obvious answer. We're talking about a bloodthirsty creature that was designed to fight to the death. If I was in a ring with it, I'd shit my pants.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

This would definitely be Sven Panda for the Whalers. He'd most likely face Jake Paul and we'd finally get to see someone knock Paul him out. This would be held in our home arena for the fans!

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]

Antoine Beauregard fits the profile best on the team at least when looking at both height and weight and on top of that being the only player on the current roster who has won at least one fight. It doesn't even matter who or where they fight, but if it's on ice then Beauregard definitely has the advantage. Besides nobody else on the team was interested.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Kelowna doesn't have a given player that will throw down but if we have to make a choice for who would step it up for out team I am going to say it's Tibuk Soonika. Being the tallest on the team by a healthy 5 inches I think I would have the best reach out of anyone else giving me a healthy advantage. I should I be told to take a seat Dusty Wilson should be given the tap to get in there and dust things up (pun intended).

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2023, 02:13 PM by Estovich.)

The Raptors have multiple players that could hold their own in a scrap, but so far the rookie Robin Nyckel, has proven the most willing to let his hands speak. At 6 foot 1, 194 lbs, he has a solid frame bore more importantly he possesses great balance on his skates and when they connect his fists packs a lot of punch.

Firstly I’d like to thank my teammates for hyping me up, but IT IS COMPLETELY WARRANTED. I AM A MONSTER ON AND OFF THE ICE WHO WILL PICK APART ANYONE IN A FIGHT, LINE EM UP. MCGREGOR, MAYWEATHER, TYSON, CANELO, NGANNOU, THEY ARE ALL FALLING TO THE MIGHT OF JOSH. This is a challenge I was born for.

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

We're lovers, not fighters. But if someone has to, it would probably be myself (WVH II). Imposing 6'6, 220 lb figure. Real battler down low. I'd fight...Ronald McDonald for free Happy Meals for the whole team!

Naturally, the person on our team who should (and would be the most likely to get into an actual) fight with a celebrity is none other than @NYR73. As for who he would be fighting, that one is tough. Logically, it would most likely be the infamous chef Gordon Ramsay over their discrepancy in their maps that lead to Flavortown, the ultimate chef. But the most realistic fight would be with Daniel Radcliffe because NYR once called him a "scruffy midget." And Danny-boy doesn't like being called scruffy.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

The Vancouver Whalers will gain the most headlines. LeBron James, in a boxing match?!?!? That will be one for the ages. He could be unstoppable if he trained for boxing instead of hockey.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]