Create Account

S69 (mini) State of the Union

i'm just so excited for all of it

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

These FA changes are going to be neat

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

02-10-2023, 11:05 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: for clarification (a couple folks have asked me this already and I realized I neglected to include it in the post) - the goalie cap discount will fully replace the active backup cap relief currently in place. That will no longer be a thing with the introduction of this new goalie cap discount.
to add to this (will edit into OP), we will be eliminating the <300 TPE tier for goalies ($500,000 salary, which would result in a meager $250k cap charge), the base tier for the goalie cap scale will be 155-499 TPE at a $1,000,000 salary/$500,000 cap charge

02-11-2023, 10:36 AMnerji Wrote:
02-11-2023, 03:26 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: I definitely shouldn't be the only one tagged for working on the update portal. Big thanks to @esilverm @downer @apollorion @luke for all the work they've done so far. Happy to see this project finally taking shape.

Is esilverm still active? I messaged him about the index/index api but never heard back. Is he the right guy to reach out to for that?

im trying to get a hold of him too…

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

02-10-2023, 10:45 PMRangerjase Wrote:
02-10-2023, 10:44 PMItsFrenchie Wrote: Quality HO work if I can say so

Technically you aren’t allowed to say so
Then I will

Quality HO work and I know so.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

This thread needs more "Fire WBF"

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

02-11-2023, 05:44 PMesilverm Wrote:
02-11-2023, 10:36 AMnerji Wrote: Is esilverm still active? I messaged him about the index/index api but never heard back. Is he the right guy to reach out to for that?

im trying to get a hold of him too…

Please let me know if you find him.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Chirper is now live

02-10-2023, 10:39 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: 100k per post in that week’s Chirper thread for up to 2 posts per day but no more than 3 times per week

I'm a bit confused by this. Would I be able to post once per day six days of the week, or anything in between that and two posts a day three days of the week?

[Image: lespoils.gif]

02-13-2023, 12:00 PMlespoils Wrote:
02-10-2023, 10:39 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: 100k per post in that week’s Chirper thread for up to 2 posts per day but no more than 3 times per week

I'm a bit confused by this. Would I be able to post once per day six days of the week, or anything in between that and two posts a day three days of the week?
Yes and yes

Any combination that gets you 6 per week, but capped at 2 per day, requiring a minimum of 3 unique days

02-13-2023, 12:04 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Any combination that gets you 6 per week, but capped at 2 per day, requiring a minimum of 3 unique days

Thank you for clarifying, I think this works much better when phrased by maximums instead of minimums fwiw.

Max 6 per week, max 2 per day should be the official wording of the rule if you want to avoid any confusion imo.

Great work by everyone!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

is it chirper.com? is that the website we use now for money. Do we need to link our account to the website like twitter? Imagine giving us instructions so we dont miss out on a week of earning cash money.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

02-14-2023, 09:57 AMSewingWithNancy Wrote: is it chirper.com? is that the website we use now for money. Do we need to link our account to the website like twitter? Imagine giving us instructions so we dont miss out on a week of earning cash money.
Not sure if serious but the link to Chirper, which is hosted on this forum, is only a few posts above this.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=129253

02-14-2023, 10:28 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Not sure if serious but the link to Chirper, which is hosted on this forum, is only a few posts above this.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=129253

I was 100% serious, I had to ask my LR on discord what was happening. Shouldn't SOU announcements be sent to everyone's inbox? You know, for those of us who do not peruse the announcement threads.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

02-14-2023, 11:00 AMSewingWithNancy Wrote: I was 100% serious, I had to ask my LR on discord what was happening. Shouldn't SOU announcements be sent to everyone's inbox? You know, for those of us who do not peruse the announcement threads.

If you think about it, announcements are the mass pms of the world

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]