Create Account

[Hired] Events Team Coordinator (1) - Draft Focus
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2023, 05:38 PM by JURT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello everyone!

We are looking to add one member to the Events Team in a coordinator role. A coordinator role varies a lot inside the team, but mostly focuses on things like:
  • Making the link between department heads and events team members (artists, streamers)
  • Managing and updating worksheets and technical sheets ahead of streams
  • Organizing files
  • (Optionnal) make graphics and stream events, with bonus pay at the regular rate of these roles per graphic/stream

The coordinator we're looking for right now would have a role that is heavily focused on both the SHL and SMJHL drafts:
  • Managing the renders list for the SHL draft and overseeing the artists work
  • Updating the stream sheets with picks and prospects every season

Pay is 4M$ per season. Applications are open until Feb. 26th. Reach out to me on Discord! (lespoils#4267)

[Image: lespoils.gif]

If anyone has any questions about the role please also feel free to reach out to @sve7en or myself!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

bumpers

I ended up hiring two people because of their great apps, welcome @Bayley and @TheNextGreatOne !