Create Account

NHL teams will not wear special warmup unis

10-10-2023, 09:35 AMUrq660 Wrote: The wording of the leagues memo is absolutely astounding in how tone-deaf and exclusionary it is, and includes this little gem:

“A factor that may be considered in this regard includes, for example, whether a Player (or Players) is required to be in close proximity to any groups or individuals visibly or otherwise clearly associated with such Special Initiative(s)."

How, in 2023, do we have the elite league for a sport enacting these kinds of policies? I would love to see players take a stand and show their support, in even the most minor way possible, but I can’t see anyone stepping up to the plate. This makes me acutely embarrassed to be a hockey fan, I’ll stick to watching my local team, who wear pride jerseys and sell them to fans each year, fuck the NHL.
The hypocrisy is the worst part, and the “muh free speech” types are curiously silent now that the league is actually actually restricting expression (the players who didn’t wear the jerseys faced no consequences whatsoever).

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Respect to Laughts

https://allphly.com/scott-laughton-says-...f-nhl-ban/

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

This is great to see, respect for him

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

The NHL unbanned Pride Tape within two weeks.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Travis Dermott the GOAT

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

10-24-2023, 02:00 PMboom Wrote: The NHL unbanned Pride Tape within two weeks.

NICE

[Image: lespoils.gif]