Create Account

SHL 2023 March Madness bracket

If you love sports, then you know that basketball is one of them! But even if you don't know that, picking random teams based on liking their regional foodstuff or thinking their freshman point guard "has a cool name" is a time-honored tradition, so do this anyway...

The SHL March Madness bracket is here
You need this password: Forge

And I'm sorry it's ESPN, but I have an account so it was easy. Join up to make educated and/or random guesses. There's literally nothing on the line except other SHL folks will make fun of you endlessly for picking Providence to make the Final Four.

Have fun, and good luck out there
[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't know much about basketball, even less at college, but it should be fun!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Let’s rock!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

@HO, how much can I pay the winner and 2nd place

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Holy shit I won! ESPN was being funny, so it's stuck named not my username but rofl

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Ohhh I finished second, nice!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

everyone's brackets was bjorked

[Image: sobchak.png]