Create Account

S70 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2023, 11:57 PM by lore. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3337102 (Create an Update Page)
2. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3349338 (Claim an AC)
3. https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=242477 (Buy a week of training) 8. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3349342 (Complete the rookie survey)

Timber

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @Now I'm arbi - Lore

[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2023, 07:49 AM by Frenchie. Edited 2 times in total.)

1.  update page

2.  Activity Check

3.  Weekly Training

4.  PT claims

8. rookie survey

Graded! 5 tasks completed at 1 million per task @Moe7171 - Frenchie
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2023, 07:51 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

4: S70W1 PT's
6: Deep Dive 1
7: Finally the first stream I could catch live in the play-offs. There were quite a few matches during this round of the play-offs but the game I was really interested in were game 3 and 4 of the Yukon Malamutes against the Colorado Raptors. In the first game we got a quick-sim 4-2 victory. Not the most impressive first game of the play-offs to catch, but at least it was a game. After this game there was a around 20 minute pause. Then the second game came, although first were the other 3 games, 2 quick simmed, and 1 played. Gotta be honest I didn't pay the most attention to these games but do remember hearing the goalhorn a lot. Then finally the Yukon - Colorado game. Yukon were 3-0 up and would sweep if they won this one, and my player popped of. With an assist for the 1-0, then making the 2-0 with an assist for Doumakis and Tanner, and (after Colorado got 1 back) an assist for the 3-1. My fellow S71 rookie Theodore Svatos made it 4-1 and this would be the final score. Meaning the Malamutes made it to the next round, and we wouldn't be playing the next day.

Graded! 3 tasks completed at 1 million per task @FuriousChicken - Frenchie
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2023, 07:52 AM by Frenchie. Edited 2 times in total.)

7: Watch an SMJHL Stream

I watched the S70 SMJHL Playoffs Round 3 Games 5, 6 & 7

Wellerman was on repeat pretty much the whole time.

Game 5s:
- Facing elimination, Yukon won game 5 at home which brought the series to 3-2.
- Nevada won game 5 away. After leading 4-2 going into the third they let up a goal 7 mins into the 3rd to bring it to 4-3 but countered only a minute later with a goal of their own (5-3). Just 14 seconds later The Berserkers scored again to make an very interesting match. Nevada scored an empty netter to ice it and take it to game 6.

Game 6s:
- After a two goal second period Maine took the charge to eliminate Yukon going into the third with a 3-1 lead. Yukon scored an early 3rd period goal to make it a close one but unfortunately couldn't hang on and lost the game 5-2 and ultimately the series.
- Nevada was up 3-0 going into the third to do their best to force a game 7. The Berserkers were never going to quit though and with 8mins left in the game they started the comeback cutting the deficit to 3-1. Roughly 90 seconds later they scored again. And then again only a minute later to tie the game and ultimately force overtime. Just 17 second into OT, Nevada scored off a turnover to make force game 7.

Game 7:
- With 1 second left in the first, Nevada scores making it 1-0. Less than 2 minutes into the second the Berserkers tie the game. Halfway through the second Nevada takes the lead again (2-1) and then scores again less with less than 2 minutes left in the second. The Berserkers countered however making the score 3-2 going into the third. An early third period goal from the Berserkers ties the game. Two goals just 3 minutes apart midway through the third proved too much for the Battleborn and the Berserkers move on to the finals.

This was the last task I needed to complete the Rookie Tasks.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8

Graded! 1 task completed at 1 million per task + 1 million completion bonus @LeSizz ! - Frenchie

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]