Create Account

Open Letter to the SHL Community - KM

Honestly, I've thought about getting into simming but there is so much pressure to get every little thing right! This apology was really heartfelt, although like others have said, it really wasn't needed IMO. You are a valued member of this community, and thank you so much for all of the time and effort you have put it. Above all else, take care of yourself!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

I did not know you were fired, and do not think you should have been fired.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Simming is one of those jobs that no one says thank you when you do a great job, but will absolutely slate you if there is a mistake. You're good people Kenny, hope you come back Smile

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Thank you for speaking your truth and peace on this. Mistakes happen, and at the end of the day we are all here to have fun and be a community that supports each other. No lives were ruined, maybe digital ones, but if people can't get over that, then that is on them, it's just a game.  I'm sure your apology is appreciated by those affected, and I hope it brings closure to anyone who is still salty over it.

I hope you do end up simming again, we all deserve chances to grow, learn, and improve! 

Remember @KenitohMenara it's not about how many times you fall, it's about how many times you get back up  Heart

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

I am going to miss your streams big time and really appreciate all of the extra effort you put into your live streams. I'm not going lie it hurt us in Chicago being up 3-1 before the resim to then lose to NOLA who were the underdogs in the series but I hold no ill will against you and at the end of the day everyone makes mistakes as we're all human and don't think it's right for anyone to hold it against you. You have made a positive impact in our community and appreciate the extra effort you volunteered to the sim team to make our shl experience more enjoyable <3

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars