Create Account

Open Letter to the SHL Community - KM

There's always a place for you in this league. I was not affected by your whoopsies, but that's a stellar apology and I don't think anyone can argue against your sincerity. We have plenty of unrepentants in this league, would hate for you to leave because you think we don't want you here.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Best of luck in the future, thank you for your service.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Man if everyone who fucked up from time to time were shamed on here this would be classified as a kink site for those who stick around to endure it. Take your time buddy, but know no one in their right mind holds ill will against ya <3

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@KenitohMenara Surprised to find out you were fired this way my man… mistakes happen. This doesn’t change the amazingness you are to this league and the friendships I know you have throughout. Thank you for ALL you have done <3

[Image: Wally.png]

Appreciate the honesty and the apology.

Thanks for everything you’ve done over the years for the site!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Mistakes are going to happen from time to time, it happens. Sorry to hear that you got fired, but thank you for all the work and time you put in as simmer, it's a time consuming and often thankless job!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Your commentary streams are forever GOATed, everyone makes mistakes. Don't beat yourself up too much over it.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Happen to everyone of us to make mistakes.

I'm sad to learn that you got fired because of it, but you should keep your heads up, you did a great job during your time.

Hope you will find peace and you will come back.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Wish I was around for some of your streams.

We all have made mistakes it is often how we improve and become better. I hope you become better at every aspect you pour into your next position or if you decide to re-apply in the future.

In the end this is just a fun league to waste a little time in. Don't let it ever way you down. Cheers

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Kenny you are amazing!  Man I know it isn't easy streaming and your streams will be missed! I also applaud you courage to come out and apologize.  I really hope you decide to recreate and stick around the league!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Kenny, I appreciate your heart. Hope to see you again soon.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

All the best Kenny!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

We love you Kenny... people make mistakes don't be too hard on yourself; at the end of the day, this is just fake hockey. Takes a lot to come out and admit your mistake. Just know no one feels any type of way towards you; it's all love.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Simming is a thankless job that goes largely unappreciated overall so no one can hate your tenure helping out in that regard, and its a shame it ended this way. You spent a very solid time contributing to the site greatly and I hope to see you come back soon as just a user on the site without the pressure of simming Smile

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

your dedication will be missed kenny, hopefully someone can continue your legacy of providing playoff commentaries Smile

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]