Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

The one thing I think I have been a bit less happy about lately is that many of the true PT prompts are very specific. A couple of seasons or more ago we had very general prompts that let us just talk about how the season was going or something like that. I think having a common prompt like that is very helpful for people who don't want to feel forced into writing about something they have no interest in, which isn't anyones fault, it's just a reality of the system that if you don't have a very generic prompt not everyone is going to have much to write about.

Congratulations on taking over the weekly PTs and for me, my favourite PTs are definitely ones in which it is more open-ended and I can take more liberty and creative freedom in that sense. In addition, it would be good to continue to two prompts in case one is not inspiring to write that week.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

I like the second option you get with NHL/IRL Hockey prompts rather than a singular in universe prompt.  I’m not as big on the RP side of the league so it becomes difficult to write something as if I am.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

I may be in the minority here, but I do not enjoy the story/roleplay point tasks. I find prompts about the league or the sim far easier to write.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I like the point tasks the last several seasons as they are, never was hard to come up with ideas and write up something. Keep it up! Congrats on the job and best of luck!

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 02:26 PM by Leoben. Edited 1 time in total.)

Honestly the point tasks have been pretty good this season so far, and last. I like that we have options, keep up the great work. They are a lot better than I remember.

Renegades  raiders  Finland
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 03:01 PM by Accka. Edited 1 time in total.)

More random stuff, like just ask me to throw up a artbot prompt and show it, I want less effort and just some random writing stuff too. What am I gonna do this year etc

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

I liked what the last PT director did with both a creative option and a more discussion option. I am not the most creative person out here so I usually enjoyed and opted for the discussion option and throw out how I'm feeling on a certain subject.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

You could continue to give me fewer things to write. That’d be an excellent start for the PT team. I would appreciate having to put less effort into getting TPE. Thank you!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Code:
Your task: Tell me what we can do better with PTs this season and going forward! Or tell me we're doing great and you can't think of any way it could possibly be better, that would be nice to hear too!

You all are doing a wonderful job in putting together the point tasks. You provide a solid 2nd option to me if I do not really care for the ISFL PT, which makes doing PT in general just so much better. Thank you.

[43 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

The Pt's have always been enjoyable and allow my mind to be creative! So I don't see anything that the PT's have been bad at. I just wonder when you will run out of ideas haha

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

Congrats on the new job! I hope the option of doing one of 2 or more PT prompts will remain. I also personally prefer PTs which are more about stats or standings in the current season than ones which are about imaginary circumstances your player finds themselves in.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

I think everyone knows what to expect from PTs and so everyone has become accustomed to them.
But one thing I think would be cool would be to not always have like the same Written or Graphic responses. Maybe adding like an audio version to answer a PT for a certain amount of TPE. Maybe even adding in a way to make it so that you can do just the regular PT and dont need to do the mPT if you have enough words or whatever.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I really don't have much input. I thought Levidian did a great job, most of the prompts were interesting and easy enough to write without having to feel forced.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I really dont know what can be done better, personally i just have a hard time wordpooping 150 words. Perhaps have a prompt where you just make a diary update without a specific topic.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]