Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I really suck at writing my PTs consistently so could one of you guys ping me when they're due? Like hire a guy just to ping me so I don't miss any, I think otherwise you guys are doing a bang up job, keep up the good work little rats!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Welcome Zerg. Make it fun and interesting and different. Season long arches can be fun. But I also like to just write about nonsense at times that is vaguely hockey related.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I would like to be able to answer the prompt in french. It would make way easier for me. The isfl allows it and that's is why I do them most of the time.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I think the PTs in the SHL are good! Although I cannot give much input because I use an affiliate every week, the mPTs are entertaining to me!

wc: 28

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

So recently i have enjoyed making funny pictures, so i would say to keep including those options and making good prompts for those. Also things outside the box and weirder, this is a fake league anyways.

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Honestly the point tasks have been much better over the last few seasons. They’re less dry and while it’s still a chore to do them, at least it’s more enjoyable now

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

The prompts were actually nice! it was cool to choose between two prompts. Depending on the idea, I had the choice to write about DAD or not! Keep up the good work!

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

i think yall do a great job with the pts. having a few different options with enough of a prompt to go off while remaining pretty open ended has been great. I guess the only thing would be to continue the option to write about something other than hockey

I really care zilch about point tasks lol. I am a simmer, I have a pass, suck it pleb! Wait how is that not enough words? I am trying to talk smack and I am out of words. Well, I guess I am efficient with them. Suck it twice, plebs! KEKW

i dont have much to say for pts because im one of the losers who puts in the least amount of effort necessary to do them so im very sorry about that but also if i had to do the three people two bullet scenario i would shoot championship week twice

I don't know really i think its all good, maybe some matching of the like numbers you know. kinda confusing with 1/1/2/1 or whatever. like i get thrown off i guess.

[Image: rotti.gif]

I personally think that continuing to exploit the creative side of users is a must, but that's like, the basis of PTs lol. Just fun themes and room for creativity is pretty much what's needed!
35 words

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

I think the dual prompts are really good, and I think keeping them varied to 1 SHL prompt and 1 world/weird prompt. I think PT 0 is a decent example of the prompts not varied enough, they're both about some weird scenario. PT 5 from last season for example - 1 prompt is about your player in the SHL world, or that similar topic but in hockey as a whole.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 11:43 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

Im not really smart enough to come up with anything better for PTs, also I never do them so just keep doing what you guys are doing
(27 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Uh usually I really like the pts here in shl and I use them for pbe and isfl. There’s just been a few times where the prompt might be hard for some people to write about since it’s about something a little specific. Other than that nothing wrong