Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I personally really like how the PTs work and think there isnt anything that "needs" to be improved. Something I think could be nice is autolocking and autoposting. So that the PTs go up and lock and the exact time as anticipated. Idk how much work that would be and if its worth it.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 09:56 AM by Thunfish. Edited 1 time in total.)

I think things are fine and I can't think of anything you all can really improve on. Legitimately think it's pretty fine and dandy. I'm kinda curious as to what will come next but we'll see how that goes, eh?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Im really sorry but my head is completely empty and I really dont have any complaints about the PT department over here. Sometimes it takes a while to grade things, but that's understandable.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2023, 09:27 PM by MCP_. Edited 2 times in total.)

Bring back the hot takes PT for the love of god. It's a great PT that encourages discussion and lets people research a bit more compared to your average PT.

Otherwise, more reply-based PTs would be great

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I'm pretty fine with how the PTs have evolved. Having the different options for answering the prompt has been a really nice addition and has helped a lot with creative blocks

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

So being a send down for the first time, and being inactive before last season, I can't say what the SHL PT team does well or not. But the one improvement since the last time I was active, was the combination of all the week's PTs for one claim. It makes things a lot easier for both the users and people updating them. A great addition.

RIP Mac & 701

I have no issues with the PTs. Unfortunately I do not do them here, I always use an affiliate. Thank you for doing what you do progression team Smile

wc: 28

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

I really like how the pt team has done multiple options each week to answer the pt with a hockey prompt and a creative prompt to give more flexibility with responses. Please keep this

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I think what i could do better is get a little leauge job might help a bit for me too get my training up it would be nice to be a top TPE player in the leauge on my next player

Quote:
Citadelles

PT team is doing great. Enjoyable prompts and no issues from this side. I'll say league wide if there is an sort of checklist to know what you have and haven't completed as a user, would be nice.

I love the prompts we have been getting with PT’s. The PT’s are so fun to read throughout the day. They bring me much laughter. 

27 words

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

I generally feel like SHL does a great job with their PTs. I don't often participate in them because I can affiliate everything and the tasks I miss are mostly because I'm a doofus occasionally.

I love the PTs that break the mold a bit. For instance, during I believe S68 CW, there was a prompt to create an image using Craiyon (or any AI image generator). Just a fun twist to break up the monotony.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Just give me all the TPE is my opinion. Just kidding y'all are doing just fine with the point tasks I wouldn't really worry about changing much, just keep them hockey themed and just keep adding things like sometimes they're interviews or I'm talking with my agent or teammates or whatever.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2023, 12:36 AM by Valpix. Edited 1 time in total.)

My only issue, and I've banged this drum a few times...please please PLEASE can we kill the mock draft, or at least shorten it to like top 10. It just boils down to finding the right patient zero and updating at the right time. Even other prediction tasks you can at least get a sense for the right answers without just copying.

QUICK EDIT because I hadn't seen the new PT...I like having the choice of player prompt vs rambling about hockey a lot more than choosing between two silly character prompts, tbh.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]