Create Account

HIRED: Team Latvia Co-Federation Head
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 11:12 AM by lilstifler. Edited 3 times in total.)

Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia

With the @Ragnar stepping down from Co-Fed Head job, I am looking for someone to work alongside me in building the Team Latvia.

Duties include:
- keeping your federation engaged, involved, and recruiting new players/transfers to your federation
- active involvement with the IIHF HO and in discussions

These are the main things for which I would like an active assistant, because due to lack of time I am unable to attract new players to the Latvian hockey team, so it would be desirable if you were communicative and able to find the right players who could strengthen our team and improve the team's interior. However, I can't deny that there is a possibility that for some reason I won't be able to fully create tactical drawings during the tournament, so FHM8 would be a desirable requirement, but not mandatory.

Pay is $4,000,000 a season.

I can only hire members who have a Latvian player or who are eligible to transfer according to the IIHF Rules.

If you are interested, please send your application to me in a site DM, or on Discord (lilstifler#2904).

Deadline: 2nd April

Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia

RIP @Ragnar

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

03-23-2023, 03:04 PMCount Chocula Wrote: RIP @Ragnar

Gnome Dab

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I'm happy to announce the new Co-Fed Head of Team Latvia!

@Seany148 Hope we will reach big things together!