Create Account

hi frens
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2023, 06:05 PM by scudmuffin19.)

tag someone and tell them u love them

I'll start

@mer @Evok hi ily <3

[Image: sobchak.png]

wont tag the guys, gals and non-binary pals individually but y’all know who you are <3

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

@JamesT is gonna get a lot of pings today

[Image: 1f60d.png]

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

@RAmenAmen @blix900 @HoltzFan10 @CrazyMojito @Aleris @Valpix @Vandy @Waters @Dangles13 @MN_Moosey @The__Y-man__100 @Big Newff @McAl95 @TheGreatToeJam @Count Chocula @Hoovuh @orangie @Raven @Seany148

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

@honkerrs i love you. i know you need to hear it after you get mass bullied and negative rep attacked the other day.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

@Fluw, @Big Newff, @BadWolf, @TheRoyalEmpoleon Best front office in the J  Malamutes

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

03-22-2023, 06:47 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: @RAmenAmen @blix900 @HoltzFan10 @CrazyMojito @Aleris @Valpix @Vandy @Waters @Dangles13 @MN_Moosey @The__Y-man__100 @Big Newff @McAl95 @TheGreatToeJam @Count Chocula @Hoovuh @orangie @Raven @Seany148
no u

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

hai

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2023, 10:30 PM by Seany148.)

Love me some @HabsFanFromOntario @Frenchie @SouthPaw @TheGreatToeJam @Ricer13 and Fuzz

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

Star gang and Nola. Y’all know it.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

@O4L @Kylrad @Carl @gorlab @JNH @Velevra NOT @nykonax

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

03-22-2023, 06:47 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: @RAmenAmen @blix900 @HoltzFan10 @CrazyMojito @Aleris @Valpix @Vandy @Waters @Dangles13 @MN_Moosey @The__Y-man__100 @Big Newff @McAl95 @TheGreatToeJam @Count Chocula @Hoovuh @orangie @Raven @Seany148
me/???????

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

03-22-2023, 11:07 PMkit Wrote: @O4L @Kylrad @Carl @gorlab @JNH @Velevra NOT @nykonax

it’s a cold world out there

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

@sköldpaddor best boss GM and fran

[Image: b8XI874.png]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]