Create Account

I'm Sorry

Hey everyone, a lot of you don't know me, a lot of you are my friends, and a lot of you know me because of an era i am unproud of. I had a brief discussion with a member here in the past couple days about my past actions and I just wanna say this. I was a total piece of shit for a few years. There's a lot of reasons for it, but none are excuses. I just want to say I am truly sorry to anyone i targeted, or anyone who's day i made worse. Truth is I love the SHL, and have cared about it for a long time. I've had the nostalgia bug since I came back and looked at my post history, and man was i unsufferable. Not just that but I made this place a worse place to be overall. So not only am I sorry to those that I directly afflicted, but those I did indirectly too. I look back and am disgusted at that person. I'm a person who believes everyone can grow and learn and I hope anyone who has any preconceived notions about me believes that too, but I am 100% with you if you dont. I just feel bad, and I don't remember every member who I was a dick to or I'd do this in private, so i wanted to say to all of you, I am sorry for the member and person I used to be. I'm trying to be better.

Thanks

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Kit buddy, you are and will always be welcome in Chicago. We got good relations after all. It's good to hear tho, I always thought you were a good dude once people got to actually know you.

Welcome back my dude.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

03-23-2023, 04:09 AMSDCore Wrote: Kit buddy, you are and will always be welcome in Chicago. We got good relations after all. It's good to hear tho, I always thought you were a good dude once people got to actually know you.

Welcome back my dude.
Great relations even. As long as you draft me 1OA

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

It be like that. It was what 4 years ago?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Good to see you back kit! You and I always got along and I remember you helping stack a HUT team for me Smile) Nice of you to take accountability and I'm looking forward to seeing how your next player goes!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Welcome back Kit!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

dont even know what happened, we love a villain-turned-hero arc though

[Image: sobchak.png]

Eh, i never found you more annoying than anyone else really, it was another climate. I think some of the current members are worse, kek

be well friend

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Glad you're back kit!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

As someone who has never had an issue with you, its still appreciated. Thrilled that you’re back and we’re on the same squad!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

This is a much appreciated post kit, I look forward to seeing you shine now.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

It is really cool to see you back! Oddly enough one of my first site memories was you giving me some graphics tips. These posts are tough to write so much respect to you.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

fuckin bum

[Image: cuffana.png]

good kitty

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]