Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

The Tee Pee Eee prompts are solid, I do kinda dislike the writing prompts though, just because I never really know what to say. Other than that, everything has been good.

Can't really complain with how it has been going so far. There seems to be good variety and creativity in the prompts which is nice, so kudos!

Other people have said this, but in general having open ended prompts that dont make you hyper focused into something that may be hard to write about. If it's just something simple you can just let everyone else put their own spins on it (45 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

You guys are doing a great job with the pts and i think you should give me more tpe for this pts since I think you are doing an insane job.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Things are great, super great, definitely no edits at all and I did not use Chatgpt to write this 25 word prompt because it would have done a better job than I ever could

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I think I've been pretty good with my tasks up to now and have even wrote extra at times but maybe I could get a little more in depth with the league instead of giving my opinions so I can be even more tuned into everything that's going on

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

I loved the variety in the options so I could write or make a graphic for whichever option I was feeling the most that week. Other than mentioning that can't think of anything else to mention. Good luck @Zerg you're gonna do great Smile

[Image: Jepox.gif]

i dunno dawg im not active enough to know but im gona find a way to twist theprompts into my own bullshit some way or another

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Is there any way we can get drop downs for awards and stuff instead of typing the names in? I'll admit tho, I don't normally do PTs so I don't know if it's already in place,

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

I think that the PT team has been doing great work these past couple of seasons with varied prompts and something for everyone to do.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

As someone who is just coming back to the League I don’t have much to complain about the tasks seem to have more variety than I remember from before. One thing I would say is keep it loose and allow the creativity of users shine. 

I am not sure what could be done differently with PTs, but I do want to give all of you on the PT team a huuuuuuuge thank you for keeping us busy and coming up with new PTs every week!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

I think PTs have been good, I like the creativity and freedom these days. They are not so rigid. The only thing I'd say is maybe give them for free more often.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I am not really sure on how point tasks can see improvement. I believe they have continued to have engaging point tasks. So best of luck going forward. 

28 words

I think we should allow for meme creations in lieu of 150 word PTs. Some people may not have time for a full 150 words but they could throw together a hilarious meme in a few seconds.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]