Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #2 - SHL Mock draft (Top 5)
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2023, 03:21 PM by CptSquall. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am going to go through my SHL Mock Draft, way too early edition. Why do I do this? Well, so people can do a Deep Dive mock of my mock. I think I want to see how bad of predictions I can have, or maybe I won't, I guess we will see.

DISCLAIMER: I did this mock draft order based off average TPE on the Player Analyze sheet.

[Image: Toronto2-min.png]
With the 1st Overall pick, the Toronto North Stars select ... D Bob Wehadababyitsaboy

The Toronto North Stars went absolutely ham last draft with so many picks in the first round. They ended up taking F Alvin Wong, F Kyle Latreille, D Ace Lightning, F Nathan Cormier all in the first round while also picking up G Rhett Carpet, F Smurfunkel Dothe, F Josh Latreille, F Bubba Tree, F Anthony Simmons II, and F Wednesday Addams in the second round. That makes up their send downs. On defense, they have Mrs McSaves, a S63 Defenseman with 766 TPE and Ben Der who is a S64 Defenseman With 814 TPE. I think they need to go defenseman here. They will select Bob Wehadababyitsaboy. I think he will duplicate his double #1 picks from his last player Stan Din'desque and go first here. They took all forward last draft, so why would you not go defenseman here? You take the best available player, and I do believe this is Wehadababyitsaboy.

[Image: LosAngeles-min.png]
With the 2nd Overall pick, the Los Angeles Panthers select ... D Adelbert Steiner

Looking at the Los Angeles Panthers system, they have F Derek Martin, F Nathan Meagher, F Georg N'Zola, G Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz, as well as grabbing G Luka Nogoalov, F Shorsey Wobet, F Austin Doumakis in the S70 Draft. On the squad now, we are looking at D Pass Forfeit as really the only big defenseman on the team while having F Reed Kobo, F Aleksi Kettu, F Adam Prpich as players in the S65 class or later. I think this is another case of them going with a defenseman as they have a lot of the forwards taken care of. I think they'll select Adelbert Steiner who is a promising new player to the league. He went 12th to Newfoundland, but will end up all the way at 2nd overall.

[Image: Minnesota-min.png]
With the 3rd Overall pick, the Minnesota Monarchs select ... F Oliver Castillon

The Monarchs are in a pretty interesting position. They have F Dan Baltisberger, F Dominik Froste, F Meta Knight, F Alexi Piastri who are S65 or younger which is great, so they do have decent earning right there. On defense, they have Julian Flörsch, Nevek Kove, Brendan Laroux who are S66 or younger, so pretty good earning there as well. Meanwhile D Alexander Minaj, F Bastien Primeau, G Jeff Newman, and F Luca Pane all sit in the minors waiting for their shot. I think this just a lot of the team waiting for their chance to grow and develop. Oh, they also took Elena Maximova, Alekss Ivanova, and Lasse Zeigler in the Season 70 draft. So what do they do? I think they go BPA and really just add to their offensive core. Oliver Castillon is a hell of a pick here, so to add them to the mix, this team is a team to watch.

[Image: Baltimore-min.png]
With the 4th Overall pick, the Baltimore Platoon select ...  D Mick Mayhem

The Baltimore Platoon are another team looking to rebuild a bit and grab some active players in the draft. On the squad right now, they have F Adam Liebold, F M'Baku Olubori, D Isaac Forty-One, and G Sir Devoir as really the players to build around. They do have really good prospects in the minors, however. F Erik Bergmark, D Philip Fry, F Ekaterina Valieva, F Adrian O'Rugg, as well as the players they took in the S70 Draft in F Olivers Ozols, D Isak Sogard, and F Grisha Uskjal. I think they're going to be looking defenseman here.

[Image: TampaBay-min.png]
With the 5th Overall pick, the Tampa Bay Barracuda select ... F Dominik Winters

Tampa Bay is in an interesting position here. They have a few decent pieces on offense in Lesgo Brandon, Lord Zomp, Taschen Messer, and Bruno Tooyo who are S63 or younger. So, they definitely have pieces that an grow to be good players and really take up Top 6 minutes for the team. On defense, I only see Holden Steady as a real player that can grow with this team, so they are going to be reliant on their players in the minors to grow. In the minors, they are looking at D John Brown, D Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk, F Klaes Ashford, F Johnny Wagner-Svenson, D Mit Wobet, G Tibuk Soonika as the players that they will likely try to build around. They have some other prospects that could turn out to be something in F FITTED *PRIMETIME99* CUDDLES, F Trevor Warner, F Don Aven, and D Fox Peur du Feu. I think they are really going to be between Dominik Winters, Levin Schattenaxt, or Just-to-Buy My-Love, but will end up going with Dominik Winters in the end.

I hope you enjoyed my top 5! Maybe I will do a full first round as media, but I enjoyed doing this for now!

Quote:Words: 895

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Approved, +5 TPE to @Bayley

[Image: CptSquall.gif]