Create Account

S70 SMJHL PT #2 - Season Preview

The Great Fall Grizzlies already had a great team and have only improved it with this past draft. One of the keys to their continued success and improvement will be the continued hard work and training of the three winger rookies they have just brought on board: fourth overall Levin Schattenaxt, eight overall Andre Latreille and twenty fifth overall Andren Akerson. Schattenaxt looks to be a hard working, solid all round right winger out of the gate. Latreille is looking to become a goal scoring machine of a right winger and Akerson, another right winger, is going to be going out there and creating a lot of issues for the other team, hopefully getting them off their game and letting the Grizzlies get more power plays to take advantage of. If these three continue to train as hard as they did before the draft, then the Grizzlies. This kind of improvement will be crutial if the Grizzlies want to get anywhere during the season and the play-offs.

167 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

The rookies of the Vancouver Whalers are going to be crucial to the success of the team this season. While players like wednesday adamas and nate gray are great, and established players. The fans already know that they will be some of the top contributors and some of the best in the J. The real question is how can players like Forever, Blake, Wehadababyitsaboy (i guessed the spelling), Fourstar and others might do. All of the rookies are off to solid starts, but with a poor performance in the recent games, question marks are on the rise. Will this team be able to perform this season, or are they focusing on the next few seasons the young guys are down in the J. The question stands and I think after another couple of weeks we should know for sure. For now the Whalers have come out strong, but if they don't avoid the blowouts they might be looking at another year of a high draft pick

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

First PT of IAs career, and I amnot going to lie. It’s a tough one, I will explain that part at the end. I think our team is going to be looking pretty decent this season. We seem to have a solid squad and it appears to have been a pretty decent draft as far as I can tell. I think we might have a capped player or two too which is pretty good. I have also been earning a lot more than expected which is definitely going to help our chances at winning some games. Whatever happens I know it will be a very fun season at the least. Our locker room has been fantastic and I’m getting along with everyone so far. Also the GMs have been doing great at keeping me engaged and offering great advice when it comes to earning and training and really whatever else you need to succeed here. Now my gripe with this PT is that it kind of scares newer users or less involved users away when you ask a user to include 3 players on our team because I’m gonna be honest. I don’t know 3 players and who our team leaders are and who scored or anything. I’m sure I might eventually but I don’t. And I didn’t jump in and start looking at player names and TPE and stats to try and figure out who’s make an impact and why. I like it a little more casual. PTs should be casual enough for the meh user to just jump in and write without having to do any research. That’s what Media is for. I didn’t include 3 players, will this count???? Let’s find out!

i'm a little late to the party but i've recently been assigned to the regina elk. regina has had a deep history in the smjhl since way back as far as i can remember. but i believe this generation of talent will definitely surprise some folks. Gritty McGritterson not only has one of the best names in the league, but some of the best hands to put the puck in the net. e e, also in the top tier name list, will be one of the guys providing Gritty those goals with some sick nasty assists. Lastly, with yet another s-tier name, is Just-to-Buy My-Love. He won't impress you with his shot taking abilities, but he always seems to be in the play to help set up a good offensive chance. Hopefully I can add some more depth to this team which appears to be struggling slightly early on. Anything can happen though, and I believe these three will be keys to that success.

There is a lot to prove for our hero finn wiess in the upcoming junior season of the league. He steps in after being a DFA last season with the skree hawks and they made it all the way to the finals. Tough to repeat on a new team, and also playing on the first line trying to be rookie of the season. Anchorage is turning the corner on a new beginning and looking to make it straight to the sunset with being the best team in the league and hopefully winning the four star cup while some great players are still on the roster. Their best defense Dabson is going to really have to step up as he is one of the only competent men in the back field for them this year. Obviously Finn has to be a major contributor even tho he is a stone cold rookie. Captain regazzoni has to be the all around best player in his position for the boats to have any chance at life in the post season as well.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

David Anderson has not joined a team yet so I will talk about the SMJHL team my first player played on, the Newfoundland Berserkers. When my player was around a couple seasons ago the team was unstoppable, and when I left it looked like a rebuild was soon coming. Well in present times NL is great again and currently 2nd in the league through 16 games. 12 wins from the goaltending duo of Carpet and Hurts is a main reason for NL's success this season. 4th in the league for GA means the team's focus mainly need to be on scoring goals. McKennedy has been the team's sniper with 13 goals in 16 games, and Pane being the team's playmaker with 12 assists. This trio of forward, defender, goaltender(s) has put NL back on track to be Four Star Champs again. I would love to recreate the S63, S64 seasons I had with NL and hopefully I can with this new player.