Create Account

Chirper #7 (AC Week #465)

yep fantasy hockey with hits blocks and pims are just better

Having the full weekend without having to worry about catching a stream or keeping up or missing out was nice! It think this change is definitely a good thing for the league!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Happy Monday SHL! I hope your caffeine kicks in and also hope everyone had a good night of sleep!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Sleep not so much but caffeine can fix anything

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Everyone has such cool signatures... makes me jealous

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]