Create Account

S70 PT #1: The Antagonist

I'll use this opportunity to personify an element of this hockey league that has riddled Vrana with negative energy. The opponent's iron frame has consistently had Petr's number ever since he debuted over two seasons ago. For a player known as such a pure shooter, Vrana's shooting percentage has been relatively low compared to some of his more fortunate teammates and opponents from around the league. In his rookie season, Petr managed to score an impressive 21 goals in 66 games and somehow only managed to increase that total by three despite an offseason of league knowledge and hard work in the organization's facilities in Kelowna and Winnipeg. Fortunately, Vrana is still finding good opportunities because of the immense support from his teammates, coaching staff, and overall fanbase. Not only that but the local media is confident that Vrana will accelerate his scoring ways and bring glory to the franchise that hasn't seen a championship in quite a few seasons.

ya ok so you wanna know about my first goal so first of all goals by d men are always better than forwards there really is nothing like a big burly american man slapping that puck so pucking hard from the heavens of the blue line through nine other hard beefy men slapping meat battling hard to get in a good position as opposed to the goofy left wing agenda of streaking down the boards and with a tiny cut to the middle they wire it top titty and then crotch ride the stick like they just won the superbowl like my main man tom brady like what are you doing so really my first goal was exactly as you would expect from an all american after perfectly triangulating my elbow so that no referee would see it i then took the puck and just clapped it home to be honest it wasnt even aimed because when you have jesus on your side there is zero need for accuracy only bravery
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 01:58 AM by jackkmart.)

Creative Prompt

I hate to say it but it's my GM Hallsy... It's a tough spot to be in when your GM hates you but it's the truth. Hallsy hates me so so so so much he's willing to do anything to make Manny FAIL! He gaslights me every day about 'doing PTs', 'staying active', 'updating on-time', etc. it's all hogwash just so he can SEWER me in the sim ON PURPOSE. If you don't believe me ask any of my teammates, every day he sits me down in front of the whole team in the locker room and humiliates me by talking about how cool the Edmonton Oilers are and how sad it is that I don't care about Regina and the whole team laughs... Especially, Gwdjohnson (who also abandoned me in the ISFL), he hates me too.

So yeah it's a really aquaticsadge time here in Hamilton and this IS NOT a cry for help
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 02:17 AM by diacope. Edited 4 times in total.)

Task Selected: Player Prompt

Since I've had many first goals in my hockey career I gotta go with my new favourite of all time and that's when I scored a early tally against the Seahawks in our second game of the season, it was our last regulation goal and it lifted my Platoon up enough to withstand a Hamilon flurry that ended up going into the extra frames, in the end we would win in the shootout and I was thankful to already have the hardest part over with for any rookie.. Now it's time to train enough to score in bunches. Of course I'm going to exaggerate the crowds roar at the bar but it was pretty quiet being an away game but my team was all smiles and I did hear a few chirps from the other bench, probably for my massive hit before I took the puck on a breakaway! This was also my first ever goal in the SHL after almost 3 years of on and off careers in the minors Smile

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE

The one character in Slip McScruff's org that just doesn't like him is his personal assistant. The main reason is the frequent moves. Slip McScruff hasn't held down a consistent assignment since bouncing out of Winnipeg a SIM decade ago. Slip's assistant, Fall "Bill" Williams, has dealt with some scorched earth land lord arrangements as Slip left each city guns hot. However, Slip has gone back to New Orleans, back to Los Angeles, and back to Baltimore. Each time around the block, Fall has a harder time finding an apartment because his name is being passed around the land lord circles.

Most recently, when Slip and Fall made their way back to Los Angeles, they had to stay in a motel for three weeks before anyone would even take their call. It seems like Slip is spending this season living out of a closet, but at least he can save that money to pay for training. Fall, on the other hand, has been investigating RV options so they can be their own land lord and camp out in a series of Walmart parking lots.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

[Image: bitmap.png]

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

My first goal was so beautiful. I don't get much playing time, so about 15 minutes into the first period I finally step onto the ice, but unfortunately, it is for a penalty kill. Not surprising but it is what it is. We win the faceoff and clear the puck, and my coach calls me to sub. I am thinking "bro, what? I quite literally just got on". So I decide to ignore him, what is he going to do, bench me? I don't get much time anyways. I continue my 1 man forecheck, and the opposing team is just passing the puck up the ice when the puck carrier slips. I pick up the puck and skate to the hashmarks, where I shoot the puck blocker side and it goes in the net. And then I got subbed off and didn't play the rest of the game.