Create Account

S70 PT #1: The Antagonist

Adam Liebold will never forget his first ever goal this season, mostly because it is his first ever regular season SHL goal. It was a cold November morning when Adam woke up to start his pregame rituals to get ready for the matchup with the Manhatten Rage. The team was confident they would play well but Adam was on edge, he had assists on numeous goals this season but has not gotten one of his own. During the game it was a hard fought scrap, the platoon went  up to an early 2 to 1 lead in the first period. Starting the second Lord Raiden netted annother sucuring a 3-1 lead. As Adam went on the ice for his next shift he would descirbe it as a dream. He was in the right place at the right time and after a quick pass across the crease from Nightingale Adam finally netted his first regular season goal.

Foil Up Boys

The coach that would hate Melvin the most would have to be Corey. They have a long history together, but coach Corey just has some really high standards and expectations and is constantly razzing Melvin and wants him to be better. But Melvin's a moose, you know? And he doesn't always have it in him to be any better because he's literally a hockey playing moose. I think that Melvin would love to become the kind of player that Corey wants, but ultimately, Corey has incredibly high standards that make Melvin a little bit nervous when it's time for them to be reached. It really comes down to a personality difference for the two of them. Melvin wants to do well, he's a people pleaser at heart, but he just can't seem to find what it is that would make Corey happy. So instead of getting praise and love like Corey gives to other team members, Melvin just is said and told to do better, and get good.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Lambert's first ever goal in the league was definitely prettier than most. Coming up, he had always been known for his goal scoring abilities in various different scouting reports. However, he had to fill a role as a defenseman for his first year in the SMJHL. He was a little concerned that this might take away the ability to prove himself as a legitimate top line forward. If anything, though, it helped him work on his shot accuracy even more deadly. His first in the league was an absolute rocket of a wrist shot from the blue line. He saw a spot open on the net, and decided to go for it. He sniped it into the top left corner. Any doubts in his head that he couldn't be a sniper on defense immediately went away after that. He might not have been in the position he normally played, but he felt confident he could do the job from that moment on.

[Image: I1sSxD7.gif]

[Image: guog4s6.jpg]

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Player Prompt

Roderic Banes DID NOT score his first SHL Goal in his debut appearance with his team, the Montreal Patriotes, when he still played as a forward. It was September 20th, 2029. The Montreal Patriotes had their first pre-season game of Season 63, against the Chicago Sydnicate. He finished the game with 1 assist and 6 hits in a 2-1 victory, earning 1st star of the game.

Far more memorable was a game a few years later. On October 13th, 2031, Roderic Banes tallied 4 points in a single game for the first time, and also 5 points in a single game for the first time, picking up 1 Goal and 4 Assists, in a 7-4 win over the New England Wolfpack. That game really lives in Banes mind as one of the best performances of his career as a Forward. Surprisingly, I failed to make note of when he scored his first SHL goal. Might need to do some digging to find that out. Oh well.

[Image: banes.png]

Going into this season, Ragnar was very concerned that the team Assistant General Manager really didnt like him. The whole of last season @Caleb_H spent a good amount of time criticizing the defence of the team, saying things like 
"Caleb឵ — 03/30/2023 10:00 AM defense doesnt exist" and "Caleb឵ — 02/16/2023 8:04 PM this defense is killed me" But the whole season the defence was literally just Ragnar and some carboard cutouts of Jeff Goldblum. When asked about it Caleb would repeatedly assure Ragnar that he meant the cardboard cutouts and not Ragnar, but theres always that spot in the back of his head that says "Caleb is too smart to not know that cardboard literally cant block shots or get the puck out of the zone. Other than that everyone on the team is great to, i mean, everyone, so aside from that very targetted negativity its hard to nail down any real hate from anyone in the organization. (Also Caleb just joking, love you buddy)

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Believe it or not someone who is not a big Zayne Dangle fan is Aksel Fiske. The Manhatten forward and fellow S62 draftee, the two of them get along, but secretly Dangle thinks that Fiske is to polite. It is super suspect, nobody can be that nice all the time. Dangle has mentioned this before and it has led to Fiske thinking that Dangle is much to paranoid and rough around the edges. That he should just believe that Fiske is that nice. During games Dangle even makes it a point to agitate Fiske to get him off his game and see the hot-headed side. Sadly it never works and this just leads to Fiske thinking he is a "big silly". Even when Dangle throws hits on the younger MAN players he can't get under Fiske's skin. This has led to long seasons of a rivalry of sorts. Fiske may make it their whole career without being mean.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

My first goal absolutely disgusting. A bottom shelf slider which is cool. I took the pass off my dong and then off my skate then I went back hand forehand and then missed. You thought that was the start but I sat in front of the net. And the puck ended back up to our D men. It ends up going 90 miles per hour off my ass cheek and off the goalies mask and slowly crosses the line. What makes it worse is they review the goal! I don’t even get a normal celebration I literally am looking at the jumbo train watching this 100 mph slapper ping off my ass and then off the goalies mask and then slowly cross the line. They finally say good goal and then the camera slowly zooms into me so I can celebrate but it’s all awkward now so that’s so stupid. Thanks a lot Toronto nice goal review. Also thanks ref’s for being blinder than an average mouse. Good ole BS first goal story times.

178 words

Well Pork Tenderloin's first goal in the SMJHL came way faster than anyone expected. It happened in his very first game on the blue line for the Colorado Raptors. He wasn't very highly touted for his offensive abilities, let alone his shooting. But there he was with the puck on his stick at the blue line. He raised his stick into the air and clapped a bomb right through the defense and between the goalie's arm and leg for his first career goal in the minors. His second goal came in that game as well. It's amazing that a player like Tenderloin can get just a little lucky and score two goals in his first game despite not being known as a shooter. That's honestly the last thing that's on his mind as a defenseman. He wants to stop pucks from going in the net most of the time, but sometimes you just get a bit lucky.

Code:
157 words

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 01:52 PM by Crunk.)

The one person that Viktor Krunk doesn't get on with on the Inferno is defenseman Puddles O'Duck.

This has nothing to do with the amiable, fan favourite, constantly smiling Puddles, who is nothing but a great teammate and nice to Viktor, and everyone else. This has its roots in Krunk's deep hatred for ducks, which comes, as most things do, from childhood trauma. Their relationship was never going to be a particularly friendly one when the first English words Krunk learned (and the only ones Puddles has had addressed to him) were "go fuck yourself, duck".

It's a huge shame that they can't be friends. They share a number of interests in common, such as Korean food, VTubers and post-war French cinema. They really should be friends, but Krunk can't get past his prejudices - which, as all prejudices tend to, originate in his own fears.

Also, Krunk occasionally takes a shit in Puddles' locker, unprovoked. That doesn't help.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Since I'm a goalie and therefore haven't scored my first goal yet, here's how I would imagine it going. It's game 7 of the four star cup in my last available year in the SMJHL. Game's tied and in overtime, and I skate out to play the puck. I see Piastri, who for some reason is still in the minors with us, open near the opponent's blueline. I flick the puck up to him, however he's unable to get because he slipped on the ice. The opposing team's goalie is laughing at the fall, and isn't paying attention to the puck that is now coming his way. And that puck slips right though the five hole for the championship winner. And then I would need to change my last name from Nogoalov to Onegoalov. But in reality, the goal would probably never happen, and if it did it would be an empty net one in a meaningless game.

[158 words]

RIP Mac & 701

PLAYER PROMPT - For a more straightforward, strictly-hockey task, tell me about your first goal!

It was in my first season with Maine Timber which I hope it was going to be since im a forward lol. In our nineth game we were coming in on a hot start being 6-2 to start off the season. Our matchup was against the Kelowna Knights. I remember it was in the first period and I was flying down the ice since we had just gotten possession of the puck and I saw Toasty eyeing me telling me to get open and take the shot. So that's what i did of course. Shook my man off me and toasty put the puck in the best spot and i just drilled it past the goalie into the net making it 2-1. Man was that a great feeling to finally get a goal. I would actually end up scoring my 2nd goal in the same night later in the third period and we would beat the knights 6-3.

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Toasty isn't the friendliest guy you'll meet at San Francisco. He's very easily agitated due to his upbringing and tends to keep to himself. One of the personal trainers for the Pride really does not get along with Toasty because he does not respond well to criticism or recommendations on what he should be doing in terms of lifestyle changes or workout changes, anything like that. Toasty is very much of the mindset that he is always right and that he doesn't need coaching on anything. That results in a lot of people being on edge around him. He definitely needs to get over the attitude issues because everyone else that plays with him are considered some of the best personalities across the league and Toasty is often regarded as the odd one in that group considering the grumpiness. We'll see if Toasty gets over his past trauma and even outs or if things will always be on edge in San Francisco.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I am not even sure I can still remember when I scored my first goal for Montreal. I think it was quite fast into the season, but I do not recall the team I scored against. I am not even sure what cells I did. My parents were not in the stands either. What I do know is that at the end of that season i scored 29 goals total and that was most by all rookies that season. Still did not even get a rookie of the year nomination so that was a huge disappointment. Luckily my team values me more than the awards committee and I value them more as well. We got quite a good team actually. We might be poor as fuck, but we are doing well right now. I am back to scoring goals. Last season not so much, but this season it is going alright. Hopefully we go far this time.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

B Jobin is a pretty likeable guy so truly it is very hard to find people who don't like him because truly he is just so friendly how could you not love him?? He is lovable this is true. That said, if there was one guy on the team who is not a fan of him, it's definitely Tomi Koivu because B Jobin likes to make a lot of jokes about how his poor stats are not actually his fault and its really on his defence for being very bad and leaving him out to dry, which the other 5 defensemen are able to pick up on but since Koivu has a language barrier he doesn't pick up on the tongue-in-cheek nature of the comments so he hates B Jobin but I think theyre working on it maybe. Otherwise though yeah no everyone loves him hes so cute and lovely of course they do hes easy to love

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**