Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

I think the best board game master is Max Manning just cause he scores so many goals, I feel like he would be good at everything competitive really.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

@Ragnar always cheats in monopoly during our long ass away game tours. The guy intentionally moves his piece on the board more towards the beginning where you get the 200$ at the start of each round without anyone noticing. Except that when I did, he cut my pay like 50%.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I would say Cale Salad. Because he is awesome at the Pokémon game in chat. And that is a card game so I think that is my guess.

29 words

Being a rookie and just having been traded to New Orleans it's hard for me to know any of my teammates very well so I guess I couldn't really say at this early stage who wins the most.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

It has to Mr. Quad Club Member, Lemo Pihl. This dude has won championships for every team he's ever played for, and there are so many that I can't even count them. He's just a winner, on and off the ice, and wins everything he participates in.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Holy McMoly! When it comes to our card games Ekaterina Valieva takes the cake. Smooth moves, sweet tricks and can shuffle like a magical machine! Must of started early in life to get that good. Tibs always takes my money though! Soon he'll take my job!

I think valieva wins the most, mainly because no one wants to cross a disgraced russian powerlifter after beating them in a card game so we usually all lose on purpose

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

This is one hundred percent @mystick . You don't get to be captain without showing your dedication to being prepared and doing what is necessary to win.

26 words

Probably Justin Time or Emil Egli? I have no idea, long road trips are when I usually catch up on my sleep but every now and then I hear some friendly banter between those two.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Hard to say. I like to think I'm pretty good at card games, but if I had to pick one person it would probably be Mr. Tony Soprano. Especially if we're playing poker. That dude is impossible to get a read on.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Its me! I always win! Robin has the key to victory. It's all in the name. He simply cannot be defeated.

Or everyone lets him win so they wont have to go out on the ice and worry about fighting him!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

This kid, outdoor truck, is a literal truck. Whenever we start a game he just bulldozes over the rest of us and it is no competition.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

In full honesty I think that Luke probably wins most team games because he's a gosh darn nerd and no matter how many lockers he gets shoved into he keeps getting out and whipping our asses at Super Auto Pets.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

I win the most board games and card games because I am good at them. I play them all the time so I've learned all the tricks and trades and brought them with me to this team. I am the best.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- -1] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 4]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

For some reason, it's always Lord Farquaads that takes home the pot when we play games on the road. It's almost like he has an @Ace up his sleeve.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs