Create Account

New Media Grading Rubric
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 01:57 PM by mystick. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello all, this is just a quick update to our new media grading rubric. 
It is important to note that the amount of 100 words=140k STILL APPLIES! just great news for everyone.

In order to spice up the media grading, we have decided that instead of reading your article and deciding what bonuses to apply based on effort or how we are feeling, we will instead spin this wheel of decision making. This will take all decisions out of the graders hands, therefor any complaints will need to be taken up with the wheel instead.

[Image: wheel.png]

Questions you may have
Q: This just looks like a way to make graders work much easier?
A: The wheel is heavy, so it is still quite difficult.

Q: Do I at least get to watch the wheel spin to get some excitement out of it?
A: No, and for asking that you spun a 1 week ban.

Q: This just seems like this is just a way for graders to get more money for doing less work than before?
A: Yes

Thanks you, any questions or complaints about this new format please address them to the wheel, as it is all knowing.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I approve
Cheers

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

10/10 diagram

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]