Create Account

S70 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,

Well this would be easy, the movie would be based around the Latreille’s the non stop line that gets the job done every time. Kyle would be the one who takes out everyone with his massive hits and Andre would be the one to set up the play with his dangles and get the puck in the net.

[Image: CL16.gif]
Sigs made by me if you want one, Check out sig shop.

Oh no! The production of this team's film is up to me?! You already know we're taking to the streets to produce the sports version of Magic Mike. Forgot the poles, we're dancing on our hockey sticks.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

Mick Mayhem would produce a film where he plays both the main character and the love interest. It would be a love story based in the forest, where Mayhem marries himself with all of his teammates watching and cheering him on.

I am going to make an ice hockey movie where there is no ice hockey played. There will only be teamtalks before hand and those teamtalks will last for 2 and a half hours.

A snuff film with Grizzlies would be too easy, so Levin's idea would be to create a mix of Most Valuable Primate (for the unaware, this is a movie about a chimp playing hockey) and the most gruesome tournament arcs shonen manga has to offer. The film would start with a team of human hockey players entering a high-stakes, winner-takes-all tournament, and devolve into having to compete against a team entirely made up of bears.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

The Scarecrow movie would be reenacting the draft night and then following the rookies stories during the regular season, showing the coming of age of the newest Crows and featuring everyone else on the team.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

The Great Fall Grizzlies movie would be a raucous comedy / horror called 'Bearly Restrained' about teaching a grizzly bear to play hockey who is the toast of the league until the big game, in which he devours the entire opposing team.

41 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Our movie will be an experimental film musing on the crisis faced professional athletes who are generally unable to secure film roles with a payout sufficient to purchase a nice rug. As professional athletes, our success is measured in the amount of oriental rugs we own. Unfortunately, since Kareem Abdul Jabbar's role in Airplane, very few athletes have been able to leverage their fame into film roles which correlates to very few athletes owning respectable collections of oriental rugs. Throughout the power of documentary cinema, we will examine whether this correlation is causation or whether there is another culprit behind the lack of gallery quality rugs adorning the walls in the home of the modern athlete.

As this is a documentary, I will not need any assistance from the rest of my team.

All proceeds will be used to purchase rugs.

(If anyone cares, that Kareem Abdul Jabbar thing is real https://www.avclub.com/surely-you-can-t-...1798279218)

I’m going to make a wizard of Oz remake but only with crows. Every Scarecrow player will have to dress up as a crow. Even as the witch.

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]