Create Account

S70 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,

(Action!)
After seeing your last game, a local film director decided to make your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make with your teammates? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S70 SMJHL Rookies (S71 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, April 9th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

local film director, who only pays in single dollar bills and constantly smells of cigarettes and disapointment, wanted to make a film. I had to ensure i had the rights to do it, because the filmroom was just a black leather couch. But we decided to make a rambo movie, where e e plays rambo, Jack McCarthy is a science experiment gone wrong trying to stop him, and Thor Odinsson is the damsal in distress. there is no real plot, it's just some metaphor for trump i think.

We would make a movie about our off-season. Derek Martin, Timo Lambert and Johnny Wagner-Svensson would be our main characters, since they came in this season and are literally running for the best points scorer tite. There wouldn't be any plots. Just a real movie about how some dudes put in the work, so they can be very good this season. And it's working just like that. True documental movie about how hard you have to work to achieve such results like we have at this moment.

87 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 02:57 AM by Sizz. Edited 1 time in total.)

Thomas Sawchuk and Max Carnage together in a "Step Brothers" style movie called "Off Center". They're both the main characters and each other's fully platonic love interests but also slightly hinting at real love interest that never gets fully realized and keeps you wondering.

@Nokazoa

44 words

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

I feel like the Crows would do a great job starring in a Children of the Corn remake, after all, it should be in our nature as Scarecrows to do scary things in cornfields.

WC: 34

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Johnny FourStar is a fan of fine cinema. So, his film is going to be one shot, top down over the rink, as a Zamboni does its business. Slow zoom, black and white, pure beauty.

[35 Words]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 10:45 AM by LordBallGag.)

In Maine we would all be taller than the opposition and steam roll everyone into the ground like we are doing now. There would be unlimited breakfast and spicy chicken sandwiches for everyone on the set. The movie would be about our team and the shenanigans that come with it.  Timber Timber

50 words

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 06:49 PM by spidey. Edited 1 time in total.)

Red Light Pictures, in association with the Kelowna Knights brings to you Two Goalies, One Net. An erotic thriller about the back-office deals made throughout the SMJHL to give goalies starter time in net to promote themselves to get an SHL contract.

Hammer: “Close the door and shut the blinds Sea Jebus, you want to be a star, this is how they all earn their shot.”

Artermis: “Did you bring me my fix Tibs…Daddy needs it bad! Come on babe one more then you get the net tonight, I promise you.”

In the Locker Room, both goalies dancing taking off their pads surrounded by their teammates throwing $1 bills.

Two Goalies, One Net, coming to a theater near you.

Words: 119

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

I feel like the Elk should make a romantic movie because I feel like there is so much love on the team. I think this would be such a fun movie to make with all of us being main characters. Maybe do a Love is Blind type of movie?

Words: 49

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

We are going to make an offbeat indie comedy about the epic highs and lows of Junior Professional Hockey. The main star is going to be a grizzled veteran, played by Max Carnage since he looks like he's forty already. In it, he will have to deal with his teammates' shenanigans, such as playing with a Great White Shark, while he debates if he still has enough juice in the tank to compete at this level. Ultimately it would culminate in the protagonist becoming injured by a team of all goth players from Newfoundland but becoming ok with the fact that he won't walk again.

@LeSizz

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Newfoundland's burgeoning cinema scene finally arrives in the world of hockey. Naturally, the Zerkers are amongst some of the highest priority actors in the league. Want to see a $300 budget version of "The Northman"? No? Well unfortunately for you, you're going to. Robert Eggers? More like Adelbert Steggers. You are going to be truly whelmed.

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 02:16 PM by TnlAstatine.)

Well we all know that the german work horse finn will be staring in a full nude commercial for old spice. He has the looks and the build, but obviously it will be censored ala kane and jumbo joes commercials

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

If we’re filming something, it’s only natural for Bellamy Blake to step up in a main role. After all, he’s already a major character in a TV series. Hopefully the nature of the show will be different, though, because his teammates might not want to be in a post apocalyptic drama!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2023, 06:33 PM by raccoon. Edited 1 time in total.)

It will be an action movie, where Sillysauce will be the main character, kicking names and taking ass, just like he hopes to do in the SHL.

27 words

if the Kraken were to make a movie i feel like itd just be about a bunch of dudes hangin around, cooking, and calling each other sexy. the lr is filled with great food and bro love. guess the movie would have to lean on strong dialogue, which shouldnt be an issue.