Create Account

S70 Transfers
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2023, 02:21 PM by sve7en. Edited 3 times in total.)

Nice

Welcome to S70 everyone! Congratulations Philly, Quebec (all of it), and Canada (just Quebec). The season kicked off last Monday so we once again open the international transfer window. This will remain open until the roster lock point ahead of IIHF play.

See the revised Rulebook. If you have any questions, reach out to me on site or discord.

An unassigned transfer can be completed when a player's birthplace is not from one of the 14 assigned IIHF Federations, see rule 5.f.
An assigned transfer can be completed in three cases:
  1. a player is not considered locked in to their IIHF Federation, they have not dressed for their IIHF nation or applied 426 TPE or more, see rule 5.a, 5.f and 5.g.
  2. an active locked-in skater does not play in 2 consecutive seasons, they may apply to the IIHF Commissioners to be eligible for a transfer once per career, see rule 5.h.
  3. an active backup goalie does not play at least 6 games over the course of 2 seasons (can play 5 games 1 season and 1 the other), see rule 5.i.
To complete a transfer both the Federation Head and transferring player must post in this thread confirming the transfer. Please state the Federation the player is transferring from (when applicable) as well as their "new" Federation.

Note that:
- SMJHL rookies may be contacted to join a team only after the first sim of the SMJHL playoffs.
 - - Rookies, if you feel like this has happened, reach out to me or Canadice 
- Federations may have unlimited unassigned player transfers.
- Transfers of an assigned player are permanent and locked in for the remainder of the player's career.
- A Federation may not transfer more than 1 player from the same Federation in a season

Special note to rookies:

Remember that accepting a transfer to another Federation is permanent and that you will be unable to transfer back for the remainder of your career. Therefore consider the decision carefully as it may be worth it to wait an extra season to be able to represent your home Federation. Before accepting a transfer, talk to your current Federation Head.

Transfers In Limits (assigned/allotted):

Canada (0/1)

Czechia (1/3)
Marshall Madden Usa -> Czechia exceptional, as a result of hiring

Finland (0/3)

France (2/3)
Georg N’Zola Switzerland -> France 
Alvin Wong Canada -> France 
Sydney Shaw World -> France 

Germany (0/3)

Uk (0/3)

Ireland (3/3)
Grisha Uskjal World -> Ireland 
Shorsey Wobet Usa -> Ireland 
Marton Diehm Germany -> Ireland 
Toasty Czechia -> Ireland 

Japan (0/3) 

Latvia (2/3)
Mit Wobet Usa -> Latvia
Jarrod Lakemore Uk -> Latvia 
Shootin Blanks World -> Latvia 
Boho Biscuit World -> Latvia 

norway (0/3)

Russia (1/3)
Ace Lightning Usa -> Russia
Bellamy Blake World -> Russia  

Sweden (0/3)

Switzerland (0/3)

Usa (0/1)

Transfer Out Limits (allowed/alotted):

Canada (1/3)
Alvin Wong Canada -> France

Czechia (1/0)
Toasty Czechia -> Ireland *exceptional with permission of home fed

Finland (0/1)

France (0/1)

Germany (1/1)
Marton Diehm Germany -> Ireland

Uk (0/1)
Jarrod Lakemore Uk -> Latvia

Ireland (0/1)

Japan (0/1)

Latvia (0/0)

norway (0/0)

Russia (0/0)

Sweden (0/1)

Switzerland (1/1)
Georg N’Zola Switzerland -> France

Usa (4/3)
Shorsey Wobet Usa -> Ireland
Ace Lightning Usa -> Russia 
Mit Wobet Usa -> Latvia
Marshall Madden Usa -> Czechia exceptional, as a result of hiring

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2023, 01:31 PM by FuzzSHL. Edited 2 times in total.)

France is excited to announce its first unassigned transfer of the S70 transfer window!

D - Sydney Shaw
@BadWolf
World -> France

Bienvenue en France, mon amie!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Ireland is happy to welcome two great users in its team, establishing themselves even more as ''ones to watch''!

Shorsey Wobet - @apollorion
Usa >>> Ireland

Grisha Uskjal - @Estovich
World >>> Ireland

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

04-04-2023, 10:27 AMFrenchie Wrote: Ireland is happy to welcome two great users in its team, establishing themselves even more as ''ones to watch''!

Usa >>> Ireland

World >>> Ireland
Accept, Tiocfaidh ár lá!

04-04-2023, 10:27 AMFrenchie Wrote: Ireland is happy to welcome two great users in its team, establishing themselves even more as ''ones to watch''!

Usa >>> Ireland

World >>> Ireland
Accept!

As a result of hiring:

Ace Lightning Usa -> Russia

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

04-05-2023, 04:50 PMartermis Wrote: As a result of hiring:

Ace Lightning Usa -> Russia

I will confirm even if I don’t have to
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2023, 09:50 AM by Frenchie.)

A friend, an OG, a day 1 and one of my favorite people on this site. Saying we're thrilled to welcome them to the team is an understatement and quite honestly, words don't match the feeling right now.

Welcome to the team, welcome to Ireland @FaraDian

Marton Diehm
Germany >>> Ireland

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

04-06-2023, 09:50 AMFrenchie Wrote: A friend, an OG, a day 1 and one of my favorite people on this site. Saying we're thrilled to welcome them to the team is an understatement and quite honestly, words don't match the feeling right now.

Welcome to the team, welcome to Ireland @FaraDian

Marton Diehm
Germany >>> Ireland

Just in time for Survivor to return to the UK, I'll be heading on my own island adventure... transfer accepted!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

As France continues to pay the foundation for a dynasty in the making, we are overjoyed to welcome another addition in one of the league’s brightest future stars!

F - Georg N’Zola
@retuperkele
Switzerland -> France

Aleksi Kettu

04-06-2023, 01:34 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: As France continues to pay the foundation for a dynasty in the making, we are overjoyed to welcome another addition in one of the league’s brightest future stars!

F - Georg N’Zola
@retuperkele
Switzerland -> France
Oui chef

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Latvia is proud to welcome a new face on the blue line and a wonderful user, as a new member enters the battlefield!
D - Mit Wobet
@EmoLeBron
Usa -> Latvia

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

04-07-2023, 09:10 PMSeany148 Wrote: Latvia is proud to welcome a new face on the blue line and a wonderful user, as a new member enters the battlefield!
D - Mit Wobet
@EmoLeBron
Usa -> Latvia
Pieņemt!

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

France is excited to announce the assigned transfer of future superstar Alvin Wong!

@Eggcracker9
Canada -> France

Aleksi Kettu

04-09-2023, 06:24 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: France is excited to announce the assigned transfer of future superstar Alvin Wong!

@Eggcracker9
Canada -> France

Accepté!

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258