Create Account

Some cannot take the strain...

Some people cannot handle the pressure, stymied by pain, sorrows or loss of drive. They do not have the bravery to continue down the golden road and thus turn off. Their colors turning grey as they do. Nothing wrong with admitting to your pain but living with that regret may be even more painful

[Image: Nqupr16.png]

Me after my morning berocca.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I am so heavily invested in this

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Really looking forward to this dark and gritty interpretation of the Wizard of Oz (1939, 101 minutes)

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Okay you have peeked my interest!!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

hype

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

You have me intrigued

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Hey @KenitohMenara - while I like the motivational nature of these posts, unfortunately they don't qualify for grading per our SHL Media Rules.

Moving to Invalid media - but if you add some SHL related text and get to 100+ words it will be eligible for grading and payout

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King