Create Account

S70 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

At this point in the season, you should be starting to get into the groove with your teammates. But it's not all about the chemistry when you're on the ice - it's the tunes you listen to in the locker room before you get out there that really help you bond.
Written Task: List 5 songs that are on your team's pre-game playlist, and tell us why they're played (150 word min.)
Graphic Task: Design the album cover for a CD-version of your team's pre-game playlist. Has to include at least the team name and logo.
Reward
3 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the things, not both.)
Only S70 SMJHL Rookies (S71 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Link PBE, ISFL or SSL submissions here to get credit for affiliate claims.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, April 16th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2023, 06:58 PM by jtanner20. Edited 6 times in total.)

I would choose for the yukon malamutes playlist for pre game would be and why. first song on my pre game song list is Come together because we are a team and we stick together as a team. yukon malamutes second song for the pre game would choose is enter sandman. we are competitive and we will fight til the end as a team to win as a team. yukon malamutes third song is a military song  Hard work army cadence would be third song i would choose because we are a team that works hard and when we get in rthymn we can win games. The fourth song i would choose is we will rock you for yukons next song in the playlist we dont give up and we will rock against every team. yukon's fifth and final song would be the eye of a tiger. The eye of the tiger is our hyped song to win games

PT Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Since Aumy Junior II comes from a family which loves to do a lot of stuff, he sometimes puts on some music from his father, since he was a hockey player and a musician in one person. There are some unreleased worldwide music in team's pre-game playlist too. For example, Travis Scott's SDP extened version. Mostly, because there are many Tik Tok edits with this song and animation movie ''Cars''. They usually watch it all together. Team playlist has Kanye West's ''Off The Grid'', Nipsey Hussle's ''Grinding All My Life'', Juice WRLD's ''You Wouldn't Understand'' and Lil Mabu's ''Trip To The Hood'' as well. These songs always hypes them up. Last, but not least - st4rface's song ''Samurajs''. These five tracks are going all around on speakers daily. They get all ''Kraken'' squad gassed up! Probably because they like a bit aggressive music, which is interesting. It helped a lot in the beginning of the season, since they were like almost the leaders of an entire league, but now it isn't that good anymore. Maybe it's the tracklist's fault?

178 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

SSL Affiliate

The Playlist for the Elk is honestly pretty easy.

1. vigilante shit - Taylor Swift - I mean this one is pretty obvious. The Elk are really going to be the vigilante when they win the Championship this season, so they have to get pumped up with some Taylor Swift. Who does not get pumped up with some Taylor Swift, lets be real.
2. question…? - Taylor Swift - Are you getting the hint yet? This is another great song from her album, Midnights, which came out not too long ago. This song is a fantastic song to listen to for getting ready for the game.
3. bbno$ & Rich Brian - edamame - this song is a bop. I think it has everything you need to get the blood flowing and really get into the game.
4. C'est La Vie - Yung Gravy - Another song that really has the beat and everything to get you ready for the game. Everyone in the crowd is dancing and loving life as well.
5. Style - Taylor Swift - her best song there is. There's no need to say why here because it's easy and obvious.

Words: 187

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2023, 01:06 PM by spidey.)

Every game starts with a song as we go over the game plan, and envision what the game will be like, a slow methodical paced song helping us get into a mental zone of readiness:
Sail Away by Enya

the classic Rocky song that has amped up every workout in every generation and it has the same effect on our team:
Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

Next up would be something that has a great beat and a pumped up message to get the team fired up:
Your Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring

Just as this song stop, Crystal McLeod will always Crank this song next and a big mosh pit forms as body bounce off one another as we prepare for the game:
Momma said Knock You Out by LL Cool J

Finally just as we are about to go onto the ice, the arena speakers start to blare a familiar tune, the crowd knows it, and they go along with the sound.

STOMP, STOMP, CLAP, STOMP, STOMP CLAP.
15,000 fans echoing a thunderous noise that rings into both the visiting and home team locker rooms. Sending chills up both teams spines for different reasons, this is our home, our ice, our fans, our game, we are the KNIGHTS! And We will, we will, rock you!
We will rock you by Queen

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

The tunes we listen to in the locker room before we get out there that really helps us bond are as follows. Top 5 songs, 

1st song is FUTURE - COMING OUT STRONG, Because that's what we do each and every night so we motivate ourselves to keep pushing night after night.

2nd song is LIMP BIZKIT - MY WAY, This time we'll let it all come out, This time we'll stand up and shout, we'll do things our way, it's our way, our way or the highway. THIS IS OUR WAY!!!

3rd song is QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU. why not, you see kyle latreille's hit count lol.

4th song is MEASTRO FRESH-WES - UNDERESTIMATED. Because everyone did.

5th song is GUNS AND ROSES - WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. This song is to remind us that when we hit the ice, We are in a world of our own and the opposing team is entering our jungle.

[Image: CL16.gif]
Sigs made by me if you want one, Check out sig shop.

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=570412
PBE affiliate  Timber Timber

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Throwback to the mPT #2... The Battleborn players' folk metal band: Battleborn of Hatred

[Image: CrqifeZ.png]

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

As the newly appointed head of music for the Vancouver Whalers players, I have decided to grace the entire organization with my impeccable music taste.

1. Bro Hymn - Pennywise

Can you think of a better song to get this whole team jazzed? An anthem for the Whales who came before us, and a reminder that life is the most precious thing you can lose.

2. Two Dope Boyz (in a Cadillac) - Outkast

Wow. ATLs finest will get the people GOING when they come on the radio. Famously, Big Boi and Andre weren't the biggest fans of each other, but came together out of musical necessity to rise to the tippy top of the rap mountain. Maybe it's a metaphor for this team? Who knows!

3. Sink Florida Sink - Against Me

I'm not sure if we have a Florida rival, but regardless of where our enemies may lie in wait, this song tells us that they are all terrible and we can't wait to get away from them.

4. 65 Nickels - Pkew Pkew Pkew

A song that describes my exact salary as a player in this organization. What a coincidence!

5. When Will My Emo Phase End - Unamused Dave

The question that's been asked me me many times in the LR, we end our five songs with a local band that no one else has heard of!

[231 words]

PT Pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Song 1
The Beautiful People
by Marilyn Manson

Why? I'd say I'm a beautiful people. And the rest of my team is too. So we play the song written about us.

Song 2
Hurt
by Johnny Cash

Why? Somebody is always hurt, usually everybody is hurting somewhere by late in the season. So we try to get over it by listening to this song. Also Johnny Cash, like money. And Johnny like Shuffleboard.

Song 3
Heaven's On Fire
by Kiss

Why? Heaven gonna be on Fire after we score 50 goals in one game

Song 4
Time is Running Out
by Muse

Why? Gotta get ready for a potential close game and we've gotta make it with a late goal or a late stand against a strong push.

Song 5
Rise
Katy Perry

Why? Gotta rise up to see all the goals we just scored.

Okay, the honest truth is I barely listen to any music, I used a random song generator. But I think I did pretty good?

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]