Create Account

S70 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

Alright, time to cook up a playlist. I know this is hockey, but if you think RQG ain't playing these songs when he gets the aux, you're insane.

1. Archie Eversole - We Ready
RIP Archie, big shoutout, but this is a classic locker room pump up song. Basketball and football are more associated with it, but I'm bringing it to the hockey world!

2. Roy Jones Jr. - Can't Be Touched
Another wild pump up song fit for the boxing ring, every game is a fight, and we gotta take it to the opponent. We can't be touched, and can't be stopped.

3. The Game - El Chapo
Straight outta RQG's personal playlist, gets him and his teammates fired up.

4. Redlight Kings - Born to Rise
We are going to war with the brothers we trust, and there definitely ain't no stoppin us.

5. Ryan Quintana Green's mixtape
Pretty fire, need I say more? I think not!

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

So Winters doesn’t really pay that much attention to the locker room’s playlist because he’s fully a headphones in kinda guy. So this list of songs is all from his own personal pregame playlist:

Rosenrot – Rammstein
- Some songs just seem to have the right vibe before a game, and this is one of those. It’s usually near the beginning of the playlist as it’s got a bit of a slow build before getting into the more pumped up part.

You’re Gonna Go Far Kid – The Offspring (I see you @spidey having this one too)
- To me, this is always a song that has a good sports vibe. It fits perfectly in the pregame music list and is a strong motivator type song.

In Between – Beartooth
- I can fully blame @Inf1d3l for putting me onto this song, it’s just a heavy rock song and one that gets your blood pumping.

Killing Ground – Sabaton
- If you’ve never listened to Sabaton, I will always recommend it. They do great military history songs and this one is about Battle of Fraustadt, seeing an outnumbered Swedish Army defeat the Russians and Saxons.

Danger Zone – Kenny Loggins
- Does this need any explanation? Probably one of the most iconic rock songs of the 80s.

WC: 212

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Inactive forever is the biggest young thug stan this side of the mississipi and atlantic ocean and equator and the other oceans i swear to god. His teammates might not be as into it as he is but whenever he gets player of the game the night before he is sure that the whole LR will be bumpin thugger himself. Whenevrer inactive forever scores he is sure to scream "free thug!" and also would never play for any atlanta team since their government has locked up his favorite rapper and he is not very happy about it. The team if Forever doesn't get to choose the music likes to play a wide variety of pump up music. Things such as house, rap, country all get played. But Forever plays better when he is reminded that his favorite rapper is (probably justly) locked up and wont be making any music for a while now

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Pitbull - Timber: You can't have a Maine Timber locker room playlist without Pitbulls Timber, the song literally has our name in it. It's a staple in the Locker Room and not a game day passes without it hitting the speakers.

Metallica - Enter Sandman: A classic pump up song, gets the blood flowing and the fists ready to fly. Mayhem often trains with this song on repeat, and has been known to listen to it while he sleeps the night before games to bring out his inner monster.

Darude - Sandstorm: Ultimate classic hype up song. This song makes Mayhem want to run through a wall... over and over again.

Blur - Song 2:  Another classic that can't be beat. Mayhem is always feeling heavy metal and on pins and needles before games. Also he needs his head checked, so it's a fitting song when he controls the play list.

Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400: Of course the Boston Bruins goal song has to be on the Maine Timber playlist. 

Code:
166 words

PBE PT

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

PBE

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

The tunes in the locker room are a great way to get energized and pumped up for the games. here is a list of songs and why they are such a great way to get energized and pumped for the games.

Andrew W. K. - Party hard - Who doesn't want to party hard to a song called Party hard? This song just gets the blood pumping!

Europe - The Final Count Down - The Finale Countdown is a great song to get in the mood for hockey. I listened to this as a kid and I would hear it in that one Wii video game "NHL Slapshot".

Queen - We Will Rock You - We Will Rock You speaks for itself. I mean who wouldn't listen to this before a game.

Metallica - Enter Sandman - Enter Sandman is such a wonderful song for this because it has such a good vibe.

Warren Zevon - Hit Somebody! - Hit Somebody! makes me want to hit somebody and gets us all fired up for a good game ahead of us.

PBE PT

[Image: ed1c4980ce0ee7b9fb6b32abbfb56fabab0c4655.gifv]

PBE Equiv

Picking 5 songs for a playlist is tough, because the Whalers often blast music for a while before the games and during practice, but for the purpose of this I'm going to choose some songs I think would go well.

Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother, this song just screams hockey, whether it is it's real life ties to some teams or that it was in an EA NHL video game, this song is a staple in the warmup playlist.

Till I Collapse by Eminem, his best song and for some reason this one just gets me fired up.

The Hockey Song by Stompin' Tom Connors. Come on, it's literally the HOCKEY song. What could be better?

Enter Sandman by Metallica. It worked for Mariano Rivera, it works for the Vancouver Whalers too!

I Like It, I Love It by Tim McGraw. Another classic and it's also used as the Predators Goal song in real life, one of my favorite tracks from Tim of all time!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

The boys in blue really like to bang around in the locker room before each and every game. They play a pop punk playlist like no other before the games. Nothing really pumps the team up more than screaming emo song lyrics together as the sinking boat keeps sinking to the bottom of the standings this season. In order to prevent discouragement for the years to come, and how poorly this season has really been, the team needs to have an outlet for the negative emotions and turn them into a positive and that is exactly what the pop punk genre does to the boys. It keeps them up while they are in their most vulnerable state, a losing team. Now when it comes to how much this actually does for team moral? Well it is probably more of a placebo affect, but anything that takes the pain of losing away is more than enough for this tough as shit crew of dudes.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Thanks for making this an easy one. My music choices are purely what gets me going during the pre-game. I don't care what anyone else has going on in the locker room, this is louder.

We start with Electric Callboy's Tekkno Train. There's nothing that brings the team together more than all of us getting aboard the train.

Second on the list is Dance Gavin Dance with Death of a Strawberry. Another song that just gets me going.

In the middle of the list is Momentz by the Gorillaz, to remind me to seize the moments of tonight. That's all we have.

Next to last is, let em know by bbno$. Let em know that we're pretty, and we're winning.

And lastly is The Devil Wears Lace by Steven Rodriguez. Gotta remind myself what's at home for me at the end of the long ride.

Five songs is enough to get me rockin and rollin. Woo.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2023, 02:27 AM by JaytheGreat.)

It's more of a personal top 5 playlist for me before a game.

1. Let 'em Burn - NOTHING MORE
A great song that will get you amped, nothing better than a high intensity anti government song about doing what you want.

2. Bulletproof - Black Veil Brides
This song is super catchy and every time I hear it, I have to listen to it more than once, plus at one time it was Sweden's goal song.

3. Leaving This World Behind - Starset
My favorite band but not my favorite song by them, good switching from calm and soothing to fast and intense. It keeps my focused and hyped up all at the same time.

4. Coming Undone - Korn
Great song that will gives my chills every time I hear it, makes my want to run through walls (or a player)

5. Narcisista - The Warning
This song is in Spanish, and I understand very minor Spanish, but I love everything about it including the message of ignoring your critics (I looked up the translated lyrics)

And my goal song happens to be Levitating by Dua Lipa because we gotta balance it out a little bit.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I have a strange feeling I wrote this just recently or this was on a championship week. As forced by the SHL committee I will abide by the rules and not copy and paste my championship week playlist as it would be illegal and someone would cancel me and then cry profusely at the thought of me copy and pasting my previous playlist for that oh sweet, sweet 3 tpe. None the less I would only really choose top40 anyway so take the first 5 songs off top40 and bang that’s what the play list would consist off. You really think Hirano a Japanese born singer is not going to slam some K pop in there? He would have to go top40 English mode because the team mates would hijacker’s his iPhone and the speakers and most importantly the locker room aux cord. So at the end of the day Hirano is a smart man by choosing songs that are currently popular. His Spotify is just filled with k pop so his secret locker room playlist is up to English male standards.

184 words