Create Account

S70 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor

The attribute that I would give my player more of is fighting because i think it would be fun for a goalie to have high fighting. i would give reno low fighting so i could fight them.

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

Andren would get the ability to win every single fight, no matter what he did to precipitate it, leading to him becoming the greatest agitator in league history.

28 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Erik Erikson is now 7'10 350 Pounds, he retains his speed, and his shot selection, he is just the size of a tank. As he tests, he unleashes his checks on anyone on the ice including his teamates.

39 Words

[Image: Jy6UjIO.png]
Sig By: @Carpy48

Alright so if I had to pick any attribute change for my player let us give them some insane speed. How fun would it be to just zip around the ice like a max man

the developer definitely gave Filip the ability called super sticky stick. The puck magically is unable to be removed from his stick until he physically allows it to be. Don't ask me how, ask the developers

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]