Create Account

S70 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor

Max Carnage, being a Joe Thornton type build, would have a perfect passing rating and perfect O-read. He would also have a near perfect strength and balance. Good luck getting the puck away from him and when you cheat another guy over to help out, bam! Perfect pass on the tape to a line mate and it's in the back of the net.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

I would like the developers to give me a special quirk where everytime I commit a giveaway, I chase the player down who took the Puck, grab him by the collar, and say "what are you just gonna take the puck away from me?" it's dumb, I know.

Honestly, I'd add a hidden ability for @RAmenAmen to have 99 shooting range so he could score goals. I think he deserves it since his team never scores for him.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Given any ability in the sport of hockey? I think it has to be that I can score from anywhere on the ice at will. Is that too general? It's really only 1 thing, to score from anywhere at will. Okay, maybe that's three things. So just to score at will even if there's only one spot on the ice I get to do that from.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

My player is going to secretly unlock the special ability called "unhitch the trailer". This ability becomes active in the third period and boosts all my skating attributes by 3 points.

Alexej Kastrba’s X-Factor would be called “Gold Digger”. it would make him an absolute monster along the boards, giving boosts in Bravery, Balance, Strength, Stickchecking, and Positioning.

[27 words]

Ryan Quintana Green can't be put in a box. If the game had a rating for swagger, he would be rated whatever the max is. 100, 99, 1000, it doesn't matter. RQG has that it-factor, and is totally unquantifiable!

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

The SHL games think inactive forevers shooting is dogshit. Sure it's solid in game but they dont understand how good it really is, he may be getting assists, but his playmaking is not his strong point. Its all about the shots

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Mick Mayhem would have a strength rating of 1000. A simple touch of an opponent should send them through the boards and into the parking lot. The maximum rating for everyone else is 100, but Mayhem is just that much stronger than the competition.

Code:
44 words

There's a hidden attribute that not many people know about called "hacker." So, I'm going to give myself the maximum amount in the hacker attribute which will allow me to sabotage every other single opposing player.

38 Words

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

The developers have done a nice job making Shnopple with accurate ratings. There was one small problem with Shnopple. Shnopple's speed was a little too low and should be in the 90s not where its at now.

Since my player resembles the great Fulton Reed of Mighty Ducks fame I would definitely have to jack up the stats on my knuckle Puck! It's a form of slapshot so that too would go up as well...

[Image: ed1c4980ce0ee7b9fb6b32abbfb56fabab0c4655.gifv]

I am going to create new stat called Skating Ability where how good everyone can skate is ranked from 1-100. If they are 1 they cannot skate and will keep falling over and this will be set to any player who stops me scoring in a game.

If I could make any stat that matters increase, it would have to be Mental Toughness. If I were a real goalie, I'd love to go into every game thinking I was the best, even when I lost. That kinda confidence is deadly.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

i would make an alex ovechkin style player who could score from anywhere from the ice. he would be lethal on the powerplay because he would have insane shooting power and accuracy. as long as he gets a shot off he is going to score