Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

the team's boomer is a tie between sarah burke and michael withthecheck as they both are s56s and the most senior members of the team.

The team boomer is one of three players due to their age. It would either be myself, Elwulf Jericson or Panda Panico. I would consider myself the old guy though or least hip.

Ethan Duncan is definitely the teams resident boomer. He shows up before practice and games like 4 hours early to stretch. He goes to bed early every night. Doesn't know how to connect his phone to the speakers. Always telling the young guys about how things were in the old days. Big boomer vibes.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Manhattan doesn't really have any token boomer as most of us are not within that age group and do not exude any of the qualities associated with that group.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Not really sure who would be because I know I am and whoever else is doesn't talk much either so gotta give myself this title. I've been in these type of leagues since 2009! Wasn't born in the boomer age range though but I feel old lol

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon