Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

Code:
Your task: Tell me which of your teammates is the team's token boomer? Who is it and what earns them that title? Do they still send Farmville invites in 2023? (Let's be honest, that's probably you.)

The boomers in the Chicago  syndicate would have to be Rasmus Bergling @JNH and Mats Marner @leafsftw1967 as they both joined the site back in 2012. I can only image how different the league was way back then before Discord was a thing. 

(43 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

will have to agree with badwolf sorry fluw. this here is the yukon boomer. I don't think I could name anyone as the hammy boomer but it was nours birthday recently so I will bully him for that

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

The boomer in san francisco has to be Mr Zopf. The man literally makes bread from scratch. Truly boomer like tendencies. Mr Zopf also only eats fishermans friends as a snack, so honestly, he might as well get back on farmville

Honestly I'd probably say Paul Binder is the boomer of the team. He's old, he likes board games, and he doesn't know what the hell a "rizz" or "cap" is.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

i think @Ace is our resident boomer for no other reason than that he has been on the site forever and I want to troll him and please don't bring up the fact that I am older than he is, i'm very sensitive about it.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Honestly, Vaseline Podcalzone is probably one of the boomers of the team at this point. He's getting up there in age and probably beginning to feel out of touch with all the young guns in the roster.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

All of us could probably go for this as we all can be quite slow to catch on certain things and i’m sure we all play some old games, but picking id have to go with Downer or Chevy, Both can be a hassle but great to work with!!

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

I like my teammates too much to call any of them a boomer so I will take one for the team and call myself the boomer. Something something stop complaining, something I worked for everything I have and you just need to do the same, something inflation is no big deal, kids don't wanna work, etc, etc.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

The New Orleans Specters locker room boomer is definitely old man Xavier Doom. He tries to keep up with the youngsters and while he might not do the typical boomer stuff he definitely has some old school tendencies that the younger generation just doesn't get.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

@Bfine is the obvious boomer in SFP. Dude's player is so old he can't even do what he built is player for. Holding down the franchise honestly.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

While I do my best not to be the obvious boomer in the group, I am pretty sure I am. Everyone on here talking about going to high school and things where I am planning retirement...

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

I may be 24 in real life, but I'm approaching my 9th year on the site soooo yeah at least in SHL terms it's me

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

It is quite easy to see who the Baltimore Platoon boomer is in terms of who's oldest, and that is Lord Raiden. As an immortal Mortal Kombat god, he still needs occasional help figuring out how to send an email right.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

It’s definitely me. All my teammates ask me consistently why I’m not on social media and I usually do not have a clue what they talk about when they referenced some things they found on the internet.

37 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Scoochie Stratton is by far the oldest and fits the bill of this one. Backup goalie has more free time than anyone else as a rule, so all of that "reading" and finding the "funniest" Facebook memes adds up over time.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]