Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

The boomer of QCC would have to be veteran defenseman, Redd Savage. Redd does not own a smart phone and enjoys reading books by the fire and listening to music on his cassette player.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

If anyone is the boomer it is myself! We have a bunch of young bucks in our locker room. I’ve definitely got the old soul. As for FarmVille, HELLLLLLL NO!

It's kind of a toss up as to who is the Hamilton Steelhawks locker room boomer, since we are a young team but if I had to choose it would be myself bceause I was born in the wrong generation and miss the good old days.
(47 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Back in the days when hockey was played outside, simulated hockey games were played by telegraph, there were only 6 teams in the SHL... @artermis had already been there for 7 seasons.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Yep, It's me once again. I still have my flip phone, my pager, and my facebook account open for anyone to friend me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna listen to my iPod nano.

Code:
35 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

When your current display name is "older than dirt," the boomer in Edmonton is pretty clearly Justin Time. Although anyone that's seen my hockey takes (especially my passionate defense of ties) probably thinks it's me...

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I have absolutely no idea what a "Token Boomer" is and I'm just going to go off the top of the dome here and grant this title to myself because I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing and if it's a bad thing I would never want to say anything bad about my teammates

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

our team's token boomer is of course tony soprano. he looks like he's 53 years old yet the dude laces up the skates and plays like he's 35 years younger. i wouldn't say this to his face though because he'd kill me

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Our Newfoundland boomer would have to be Carpy. Pretty sure that guy pioneered dial-up internet, and was one of the first people to be banned from a public message board.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Honestly its probably me. I'm an old and grumpy 30-something year old that really does not know how to blend in the the kids.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I am the resident boomer of the team. My knees crack every step I take. I grunt when I sit down or stand up. Im constantly confused by our rookies antics. Though unlike a standard boomer, I love the differences that our locker room has.

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

"What's really funny is that despite not being the oldest guy in the room, Kermy [Murphy] still manages to be the team's boomer mindset. I mean, between the card-sharking and the book-reading and the 'it's 9pm, go to sleep you dumb fucks' that he's always yelling at all of us, it's like--dude, you are not that much older than I am, there's no way you're acting this much like a boomer."

- Benson Fiorentini on his podcast with Pyotr Gallen

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

The boomer in our locker room has got to be Keygan. He's not on the team but I see his name on the locker room sign in sheet. The guy has been around for so long he has to be ancient. Pay no mind that he sounds about 15 when on stream.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

The boomer on Toronto is absolutely either me or @Wally. Everyone else seems to be all happy and full of life and the two of us have been seen yelling at kids to get off of our lawns

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Anchorage's certified boomer is none other than me myself. I'm the only one who is not on social media, is having a hard time routing everything to the internet, and still demands his bills to be in paper form, even though it costs like 5€ extra to get the paper version

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]