Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

Can confirm @BadWolf's claim that @Fluw is the boomer of the team, he is OLD AF. He lives in the middle of nowhere, always complains about neck pain or something else. He does look good for 82 though.  Heart

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Oh without a doubt, it's gotta be @Ace. I know this because no millennial would EVER spend months of their life arguing with Lowe's.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

The biggest boomer on the New Orleans Specters is probably @JKortesi81, this man cannot go one second without mentioning sports cards, maybe make some SHL ones, I can help you with that

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

In reality, it would have to be probably either Kez or I just because we're legit old in real life.   Otherwise on the team, its myself or Tron since we're from S52 and old AF.

Ace is definitely our team's boomer, what with all his posts about his deck and his chickens and his crusade against the large home improvement store that shall not be named.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

In Carolina, it's probably Edmund Rothaus. Apparently he actually finished law school, which I think takes 20 years, so he has to be old. Certainly older than me, as I am not old, not at all, nope.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Apparently it's @Fluw - but I don't want to piss him off and get benched. If it makes him feel any better, I, the team Mom, am also likely viewed as a boomer. Maybe it's my music?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm going to say Slip McScruff again. Dude is old. Admittedly, I am quite jealous of the quantity and length of naps he takes. Maybe that is the secret to his longevity?

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Crap, I think I am the boomer. I was flipping through the team discord and realized I just spent the last 15 minutes complaining about insurance and driving too much.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Oh no! The sad truth is, I am the teams resident boomer. Not only do I fit the bill as an old grump, but I'm also a semi professional backgammon player. Now get off my lawn!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

@Tesla is the team's biggest boomer, but in the best possible ways. They don't send quick and abbreviated messages in the LR like Gen Z might do, but rather send well-thought out, wholesome messages. All of Tesla's messages remind me of how a kind old grandmother might talk to their dear grandchildren. Tesla is simply too wholesome.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Unfortunately I am probably the closest thing to a 'boomer' on the team. Since I constantly feel old as hell with all these youngins around the locker room. Wait, did I just say youngins? Damn, I am old.

38 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Any user who has served in HO or as commissioner is a boomer in our group ... so like everyone. Except @Randominoe, he's still cool, hip, and young.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Sven is definitely the team's resident boomer. He always talks about how things were back in his day, and about how much harder it is to get up each morning.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Imma be honest. The Boomer is prolly me at 31 years old. I know some are older but on Balitmore Platoon I have no idea. I never did the Farmville on facebook if I'm honest. Nor Mafia wars.

[39 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]