Create Account

The road to the top

I have worked long and hard to walk this path with honour and integrity. It is at times like these when I look upon my journey and I can see the finish line in the distance, that I truly look back on what I have learned in this venture. What I am now is far beyond what I was before

[Image: lRxYQev.png]

Popcorn

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Hey @KenitohMenara - while I like the motivational nature of these posts, unfortunately they don't qualify for grading per our SHL Media Rules.

Moving to Invalid media - but if you add some SHL related text and get to 100+ words it will be eligible for grading and payout

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

04-11-2023, 11:58 AMthiefofcheese Wrote: Hey @KenitohMenara - while I like the motivational nature of these posts, unfortunately they don't qualify for grading per our SHL Media Rules

Moving to Invalid media - but if you add some SHL related text and get to 100+ words it will be eligible for grading and payout

OVERTHROW OUR OPPRESSORS

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

04-11-2023, 01:44 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: OVERTHROW OUR OPPRESSORS

I'll join you on the picket line!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

04-11-2023, 01:52 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: I'll join you on the picket line!

i have work but i can be there weekdays after 5. I have a thing on friday though.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]