Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2023, 01:39 AM by diacope. Edited 1 time in total.)

I gotta go with Jon Forty One, I had a relative who played with him years ago and the vibe is still there, since I'm so new this is probably my closest ride or die if he knows it or not. Definitley dropping the gloves no doubt and would consider following him to another team as well!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

If he had to choose a teammate (he is his own friend, after all), Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk would choose Joebammmm Farf, because he is the only one that understands him and his ideology (his teammates might say he's trying to be nice, but we know that's not true).

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Ekaterina Valieva is a player I’ve spent my entire junior career playing alongside of, so they are hands down by ride or die. Not only with our junior team the Kelowna Knights but also our WJC federation UCORCAL.

If I were joined at the hip with a player it would probably be Ivan Lacksamus, we have played together ever since I got called up and have had career seasons with each other

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Roddy loves all his teammates, and would be sad to see any of them go. However, he is getting to be one of the veteran guys on the team, and is likely on his way out in the next handful of seasons or two. Beyond that theres not much to say.

[Image: banes.png]

Roddy loves all his teammates, and would be sad to see any of them go. However, he is getting to be one of the veteran guys on the team, and is likely on his way out in the next handful of seasons or two. Beyond that theres not much to say.

[Image: banes.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2023, 01:52 AM by hockeyiscool.)

Hello. How about that ride in? I guess that’s why they call it Sin City. Ha ha. You guys might not know this, but i consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack.

Pass Forfeit. Kettu and Forfeit have been inseparable since they became a defensive pairing at the beginning of the season. There is no way that those two will play a single game on opposing teams through the rest of their respective careers

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

My ride or die is notoriously active atlanta inferno member alexis texas, also a former regina elk legend. he's the goalie of the future, you see. a legend in the flesh.

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

I am ride or die with Jaska Seppala. We came into the league together, were drafted to Buffalo together, and have stayed together for like 85 seasons and I ain't leaving Buffalo if he still here.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

The teammate that I would consider is my ride or die is probably Finn. While Finn is just a rookie I feel like I have spent the most time with them out of any of my team mates here at Anchorage