Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

Boots will drop his gloves for everyone. There's no one on this team that Boots wouldn't stand up for. Goalie, Defense, forwards, 3rd line, 2nd line, 1st line, superstar, goon, it's doesn't matter. Boots will defend them all.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2023, 07:33 PM by NJBadApple. Edited 1 time in total.)

There's a lot of players on this that I would love to spend my entire career with; however, my forever ride-or-die will be Sconnie McHits @G2019 . We've been linemates since my rookie season, and there's no reason to end it now.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

M'Baku Olubori is still early in his career, and the Platoon are going through a changing of the guard. Because of that, it's hard to say he has a ride or die currently. He really appreciates the team captain, Lord Raiden, for leading through this tough era, and the goalie, Sir Devoir, for taking a real beating so far in his young career.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Mine would have to be my OG D partner Philip Fry. We came into the league together, and will be moving to separate SHL teams after this season, but I really hope we can play together again later in our careers. BFFs forever bud.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I like all my teamates, but, having been with the true DAD (David Arthuri-Donksoi) since my rookie season, he his my teamate with whom I have the most affinity. Nobody will ever touch my Dad!

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Christian Kinsinger is my ride or die, I would fight anyone that even looks at my linemate wrong. We're going to be linemates until we're in the great hockey retirement home in the sky.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

@Eggcracker9, eggy the goat, and if fluw trades him (don't you dare), than I will be firing him and taking over as general manager, eggy came in a year after me, but he my ride or die

[38 words]

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

@JNH has been my ride or die teammate since he entered into the shl over ten years ago in 2012. He was the one that brought me back to the shl to play together in 2020, we have gmed together, won cups together in the juniors and major, grew up together and shared a lot of great memories

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

The obvious answer is @CementHands would be my ride and die my bestie. But lets be honest @Evil_AllBran is the heart and soul of the Forge and has been since joining the team way back. He would ride and die for any and every teammate! Drop the gloves be there to help a guy through the tough times.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Potential Spam is the one that always seems to be there when I get into some trouble on the ice. Every time I’m in a scrum, I find him next to me when it ends.

35 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Vaseline Podcalzone would go to for basically all of his teammates. That being said, there will be severe consequences to any player that dares to take a run at our beloved goaltender Willie Miller.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

My teammates of Mat Smith, Dave Heinrich, Kev Kevens and Ryu Jones because they are all part of my hug list in the Chicago LR. People who are on the hug list are people I truly care about.

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

William Salming is not willing to drop gloves for any team mate. Why? Because he hates fighting. There are better players in the team to defend team mates if needed. And Salming don't have any trade clauses. He trusts hockey operation department of Argonauts and let them do right moves. He is just a player whose job is to play hockey, not build a team.

[Image: salming.png]

@TheSparkyDee with David Doug. As much as the man gets on my nerves all day everyday, he is a great guy, love to hang out with, and best of all he stands up for the team when need be.

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

I love my team so much, but if I had to pick one player it would be @Eggcracker9. @Fluw better not trade us. I’ll riot. TD style. Burn the site down as I go!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]